South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/221/200

Height: 6'0"

Default Ugh, derailed again

I had been off track with SB but was still losing so I was okay with it. I hadn't gone back to how I used to eat but wasn't following the plan. I wanted to get better about it though. And then I got my second stomach bug in 2 months, yuck! The sickness was gone 2 days ago but now I just want to eat grapes and bland white carbs and my stomach is still sensitive to anything else. Blech. I'm just venting I guess. I did get some exercise in today and yesterday though, so that is something. And I'll probably feel better in a day or two and then I can get back to NO WHITE FLOUR.

Alrighty, back to regularly scheduled programming .
TallGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #2  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Sometimes when you're sick, you really do just have to take a break and eat what will calm your stomach. You could try some whole grain carbs though instead of resorting to the white ones, if you wanted, and see how that goes. Good luck to you!
Fat Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

Don't be discouraged. This is a way of life where you avoid white carbs and all those bad things most of the time. Jump right back in and don't look back!
Mmckellen is offline   Reply With Quote