3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   OOPSIE Phase 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/199290-oopsie-phase-1-a.html)

nancylmrn 04-13-2010 03:56 PM

OOPSIE Phase 1

Well my fellow chickies I am on phase 1 day 6 and was doing well untill......

You guessed it...there is always a yeah but.....--sidelined by a bag of cheetos. So this morning I picked my self up and at it again do I start phase 1 over or just continue on?

How do you all handle your oops and what did you in?

ChelseaW 04-13-2010 04:49 PM

We all have those oops moments every now and then. Personally I would keep going and not start over Phase 1, just get right back on track. :)

WaistingTime 04-13-2010 06:08 PM

I would make the decision based on cravings. If you are not having any... great. But if you are still craving next week, I'd suggest adding a few more days until those cravings are good and gone. Good luck!

nancylmrn 04-13-2010 10:50 PM

well I was not really having cravings more like I ate because I was bored while watching tv. Then tonight was my 14th wedding anniversary so all thoughts of eating right and exercise went right out the window.
But truly I know I will be right back on track tomorrow and I will extend my phase 1 a few more days next week instead of ending on wed I will carry it through to Saturday and start phase 1.5 on April 25

Ruthxxx 04-14-2010 05:19 AM

Good attitude and good recovery, Nancy!

Mmckellen 04-14-2010 06:26 AM

Ditto to what everyone said. Take it as a gentle reminder to not have cheetos around so it is easy to get at them.

Fat Melanie 04-14-2010 12:10 PM

Keep going!!! Nancy don't let this stop you. I've been there before. I have let an "oops" moment ruin my phase 1. Looking back, I should have just kept on going and started eating clean again after the oops! That one "oops" is not going to derail everything, unless you let it. GOOD LUCK.. I know how you feel.. I've been there! Be strong, keep eating clean.

nancylmrn 04-14-2010 10:45 PM

Ok back on track today! Got my 4.5 C veggies in, have some red snapper baking in the oven and did 60 min of cardio.....man I am good LOL

you know I like the challenge of eating unprocessed foods..and the longer I leave them the easier it is to do without them...is that what you find?

WaistingTime 04-15-2010 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancylmrn (Post 3248726)
you know I like the challenge of eating unprocessed foods..and the longer I leave them the easier it is to do without them...is that what you find?

Absolutely! That is part of what I love about SB:)

nancylmrn 04-15-2010 08:43 AM

oopsie.....someone left the cheetos out in plain sight last night

ate a few handfuls but I don't feel bad about it. packed my lunch and breakfast today...egg beaters which I will zap at work and throw in a big handful of green peppers, onion, brocolli and turkey ham...lunch a lettce wrap made with turkey then for dinner not sure yet snacks..some jicima and celery-- oh yeah and some great slaw to go with that lunch