Back on track today!

• Hi All,

I've been a little scarce because I went off the SB wagon for a week or so. I had a plateau that lasted for weeks and I was frustrated. I'm happy to say that I actually lost a pound since I didn't go crazy and kept my calorie intake reasonable. But I want to get back to eating SB because I have some cravings creeping in.

Back on the Beach!
  • Wondered where you went Welcome back and great job getting right back on!
  • Good for you! Welcome back to the beach.
  • Good to see you again!
  • Glad you came back and are back on track
  • back!
  • Welcome back! Glad to see you back on the beach.
  • Hey TallGirl,
    I'm back on track too. Since before I went to Florida, I've been "allowing" myself to go off plan with some regularity and really want and need to recommit. My routine was off for about a month because of vacations, holidays, school breaks, etc. But now I can get back to a routine so I'm joining you on being back on track.
  • I am back as well! I fell off the wagon a bit with date nights, family outings and just feeding into cravings so it is back to the basics and phase 1 for me. Giving up is not an option!
  • Thanks everyone! I am so so glad I checked in here right now because despite my post yesterday I am not actually back on track. I am seriously stressed (my job is terrible) and it is PMS time so I just want to eat. But now I will get off my butt and go make my lunch and snacks for tomorrow. So thank you, thank you, thank you!