Here goes Phase 1.5

• I'm starting 1.5 this week. I cheated a little last night, so I'm going to stay on Phase 1 (for the most part) for another week. But, I think I'm going to add Oatmeal for breakfast. I'm getting rather tired of eggs.

And I was thinking maybe some citrus once a week.

Wish me luck.

I just made some chicken salad for my lunch for the next couple of days. It's "seasoning" in the fridge.

I boiled some chicken breasts in Vegetable broth, water, herbs. shredded/cut it up, then mixed it with ff yogurt, ff mayo, dijon mustard, more herbs/spices, peppers, celery, onion, and pecan pieces.

It should be pretty good after sitting overnight in the fridge.
  • Good luck on Phase 1.5, LadyJez! Your plan sounds good, easing into it slowly.

I see you are using ff mayo. Did you know most brands have more sugar and additives in it than regular mayo? We are allowed to have full fat mayo on SBD, even though it's higher in calories. And it tastes so much better, too!
  • Quote: Good luck on Phase 1.5, LadyJez! Your plan sounds good, easing into it slowly.

I see you are using ff mayo. Did you know most brands have more sugar and additives in it than regular mayo? We are allowed to have full fat mayo on SBD, even though it's higher in calories. And it tastes so much better, too!
    Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

I'm not much of a fan of Mayo to begin with. Much more of a Miracle Whip (tm) girl.

I only added about a tablespoon, then about 3 or 4 tablespoons of the yogurt with a squirt of lemon juice.

But now that I know, I may just start using the jar of regular mayo I have. I have a friend that will take the ff stuff.