South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #31  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

Some news...

After the FIRST day on the new med, now the Doc wants me back on the old one until I transition to a new job and such. So now I'm back on the one I WANTED to be on anyway but couldn't afford. They're going to give me samples.

Got a call from the temp agency and was asked how far I'd be willing to drive. I am being considered for a job that is going to be an hour drive each way... it's full time temp til they hire someone permanent but I have the option of being that person if I do well.

The pay is WELL worth the 2 hours in the car every day. I'd be working at Fort McCoy so that tells you something.

I'm gearing up to retake the Excel test tomorrow. I had an 89% a year ago... but the temp agency wants me to retake it to see if I can get a higher score now and a better shot at this job.

Off to shower and get spiffed up for karaoke!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #32  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

P.S.

Just put on my jeans... last week I had to lay down to get the on LOL but after ONE week back on plan... I got them on just fine standing up. Haven't weighed yet though. Gonna wait til after week 2.

but yay me!
Closed Thread