jello mousse

• Has anyone tried these. They are SF
  • I just tried them, the dark chocolate ones. I'm not a huge pudding fan usually but these are pretty good. The texture adds some interest.
  • I got a pack of them a couple of weeks ago. Not bad.
  • I picked some up last weekend, and I'm not all that crazy about them. After these are gone, I probably won't buy them again. The regular SF pudding cups are more satisfying for me.
  • We tried two flavors. I thought the caramel was better than the chocolate. But neither was good enough that I could buy again. I like the SF double-chocolate pudding much better.
  • I am in love with the dark chocolate one. If I close my eyes I can imagine I am eating a very moist chocolate cake!
  • I absolutely love these! All three flavors. I wrote them a few days ago and suggested they make a strawberry mousse one. They've definitely kept me out of trouble on those difficult days where I'm craving chocolate.
  • You know, not to jump on anyone's parade, but I saw these in the store and though they looked incredibly yummy, I looked at the ingredients, and put them back on the shelf.

Quote:
    Ingredients:
    Water, Xylitol, Cream, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 2% of Gelatin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (for Smooth Texture), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
    Other than the cream (which isn't an SBD-safe ingredient), water, and cocoa, everything here is totally processed. It doesn't seem like something I'd want to put in my body.
  • beachgal- I can't say jello is one of those things I ever expected to be natural

grneyed- I eat the dark chocolate one with fresh strawberries- pretty good
  • Just had to add this...these things frozen are just like ice cream! Like really rich ice cream, not the watery lite kind! I try not to indulge in them often because of the questionable ingredients, but once or twice a week they are a wonderful treat.
  • My husband got these for me because he felt bad that I was missing out on all the good desserts. I have had 2 so far and they are ok, but I won't rush to buy them again. I feel like they cause me to have more cravings than my NSA fudgsicles. Since I always have my dessert at night, it's not impossible to deal with cravings (I just have a glass of water and go to bed) but I prefer to avoid them altogether.
  • I bought some of these over the weekend, but haven't tried them yet. Not the most "natural" snack... but I figure since I"m just starting Phase One, it's better than some of the stuff I've been eating in the past!
  • texasmama - just a note to mention that SF pudding is not allowed on phase 1 because of the thickeners. it is fine to have in phase 2, though.
  • Oh, thanks!!! Guess I will save those!