South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Kim - I so want to put a post-it on my monitor that says "eating that cookie will not make my boss any less annoying, it will just make my butt bigger"
of course if I did that I wouldn't have that problem anymore
Take a deep breath and wait and see what happens. This guy could lose at any point, your boss could change his mind, the new guy could turn out to be good to work for. One day at a time and step away from the chocolate
Old 01-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #17  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Hey Everyone

I am jumping in on this thread. I am on day three of p1. I have done SBD in the past and day three has been really bad in the past and also day 5. I am happy to say that day three felt great! I was offered chocolate covered peanuts twice and lays potatoe chips twice today and I turned them down. In the past I didn't do SB the right way. I would do phase 1 for a few days then jump full force into phase 2. I am going to do it correctly this time. I want to and IWILL lose the weight this time.

Hope all of you have a good evening.

Tammie
Old 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #18  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

I had a bad, bad day. One of our old, crotchety contributors came to my office to 'tell on me' for not getting her thank you note for a Christmas donation out in a timely fashion -- by her standards. Since Christmas, with holidays, vacation and weather days, I've been in the office 4 days. My boss apologized all over her. He should have been embarrassed. I was very angry. Her donation was only $200. If I would have had $200, I would have thrown it at her.

THEN, a client showed up at 10:40 for a 10:00 appointment and was UGLY to me when I told her she was too late for her appointment. Sheesh!!!

On top of it all, I had a mammogram last week. My doctor's office called me today and they want to see me again to do more testing. I don't know if they will do another mammogram or if they will do an ultrasound. I'm a little weirded out.

So, that's my day. Tomorrow has to be better. Hopefully.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #19  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Oh, Chel.

--

DS1 did very well. They took some x-rays and drew 4 vials of blood. He was a little woozy after it was all over, but a quick lunch at his favorite restaurant perked him up Taking the band-aid off tonight was worse than all of the tests today. His surgery is on Friday.

Last edited by zeffryn; 01-11-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #20  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Zeff, I missed something. Surgery for what?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #21  
Be happy.

Hi everyone!

I've had a busy day and tomorrow will be the same - I'm out of my classroom working on the district technology plan. Lots of great food around, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped but didn't do as badly as I could have either so I'm content tonight. I'm thinking I should head to the treadmill but I'm so tired. I left here before 7 am and got home after 9 pm. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow. I'm getting too old for this!

Cyndi, I love that post it idea. Tonight I'm thinking I could use it on my monitor - but I'd substitute "husband" for boss. lol

I'm glad you "jumped in" Tammie! We want to get to know you.

Chelby

Good night ladies I don't know if I'll find time to post in the morning, so just in case, Have a great Tuesday!
Closed Thread