3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   For the last time (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/190244-last-time.html)

oopsmyhalofelloff 01-08-2010 10:38 PM

For the last time

I have promised myself that this is the last time I will re-introduce myself to all you beachers. I don't know if anyone recognizes my username and I know there are some newer members so i'll introduce myself

I'm Jackie, mother of 5 wonderful sons and married almost 20yrs! I was having some medical issues in 2007 and realized how important it was for my health to change my lifestyle and diet. I was/am prediabetic and predisposed to heart issues. I did wonderfully then and dropped a lot of weight.. 58lbs If I remember correctly. Then I went on a vacation, started eating off plan foods and continued to do so when I came home. I turned myself back into the junkfood junkie that I was and then kept trying to get on plan but making any excuse I could to grab the junk. I've re-introduced myself a few times and stayed for a few days... until I blew the plan.

This time is different, I am commited to changing my ways again. I'm in a biggest loser competition at work and I intend to win it. And.. I want to look at least a litter slimmer for my vacation in March.. and will not go off plan this time at all. :carrot:

beerab 01-08-2010 10:52 PM

Welcome back! good luck!

CyndiM 01-09-2010 07:02 AM

Welcome back Jackie! Now you know one more pitfall to watch for and you are that much more likely to avoid it :)

cottagebythesea 01-09-2010 08:04 AM

:wave: Jackie, and welcome back!

:bravo: for you for being determined to get back on the wagon again! Keep coming here and posting and we'll all help keep you accountable so you can win that challenge! Good luck!

WaistingTime 01-09-2010 08:26 AM

Nice to meet you Jackie. Thanks for the intro. I love your user name:) I am a yo-yo dieter too and my last wight climb also started with vacation. Next time I go on one I think I will come here for advice first!

Lexxiss 01-09-2010 08:49 AM

Hi Jackie :sunny:

Welcome back! It's good to see you! Keep truckin'!

Pearlrose 01-09-2010 09:51 AM

Welcome back Jackie,

There are quite a few of us old beachers getting back on track, me included, keep going!!

murphmitch 01-09-2010 10:06 AM

Welcome back! I think checking in here daily helps. The more reinforcement you have, the more commitment and motivation. Hope to see you back here a lot!

jenne1017 01-09-2010 04:14 PM

:welcome: back Jackie!

litar 01-09-2010 05:04 PM

Welcome Jackie! I am new here :) Your story sounds so very familiar to me. I know exactly where you're at!

Heidi58 01-09-2010 07:35 PM

Hi Jackie,

It's nice to meet you. Your story sounds pretty familiar to me, too. But we're both back on track now. :D

ddmbMom 01-10-2010 02:46 PM

Welcome back!
I think all of us can relate to your story. I'm new to this thread but done SBD before and kept half off for a couple years. But like you, when vacation started I started eating everything and never stopped.
Good luck!
You can do it!