South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 10:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone! I'm here at work trying to get caught up from last week and trying to get ahead of the ball for the four-day weekend we have coming up this week.

DH and I are doing well. My parents left yesterday around noon and his mom and her boyfriend will be here tomorrow night just in time for the New Year's countdown. We're excited for them to be here, but we're also really looking forward to NEXT weekend when we're alone.

Well, I have a bunch of paperwork to approve by noon so my girls can get it done by five. That would give us a great head-start for next week! I hope everyone's doing well and I'll do my best to catch up soon!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #17  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Michelle, I laughed at "fiddle fart". That's funny!!!

Kim, I love your new profile picture. Cute hair!
Old 12-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #18  
sophie

Good evening ladies,
Sorry I've been missing but somehow with a retired hubby my time just isn't my own sometimes.
Yesterday was floor hunting for the kitchen and I found one I like - its a pergo and a pecan colour. Also found a nice light to go over the kitchen eating area.
Today we went downtown and driving by I saw a kitchen supply store. I am still on the hunt for a veggie spiral and saw a lovely one but the price was to steep. It was a Japanese make and the it came with three discs. Oh well maybe when the kitchen is finished.
Also, both of us got new glasses and boy has the price gone up in two years and our insurance coverage for glasses is a joke.
Tomorrow we are going to a French Canadian revillion and I am making tourtiere, it was a request but also bringing a big salad. So hopefully won't overindulge too much.
Just in case I can't make it here tomorrow, wishing everyone a Happy New Year's Eve.
take care
Sophie
Old 12-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #19  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Sophie, I had to Google 'revillion' and 'tourtiere'. WOW, I want to spend New Year's Eve with you! Enjoy!
Closed Thread