South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 203/197/145

Height: 5'4"

Hello All, It's me budding in on your coffee Again!

Smoodle- Congrats on the new car!

Little Chic- Enjoy your day and good luck with your lis!

Jenny- You are inspiring...getting out from a warm bed to workout, good for you!!

Kara- Shame about your ornaments.

Cyndi- Yankee Candle with your BF sounds like a great way to spend some time!!

Ruth- It's nice to hear your bath tub reno is going full steam a head!

I was supposed to attend a meeting this morning that should have been a 2.5 hours drive but more snow blew in last night and it would have taken me 4 hours to travel for a 30 minute meeting. I canceled. SO my new plan for the day includes: client calls, Laundry, and a DVD to get my exercise in!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:36 AM   #17  

Kara - I've had problems in the past with cats climbing the tree and knocking it over (and Brian when he was little) so I have a small white teacup hook screwed into the ceiling and then some fishing line going from the top of the tree and attached to the hook. So far the dog has spun the tree by running into it but hasn't knocked it over.

Schmoodle - Enjoy the Prius. There are a lot of them on the road here. I'm really enjoying the Fusion Hybrid. It's nice to be able to go so long without filling up and it's amazing how quiet it is.

Me - I've got the joint Cub Scout/Boy Scout Roundtable tonight. I'm bringing turkey enchiladas and a dark chocolate mint torte. The enchiladas are OP at least. Brian and two other scouts from our troop will give a short presentation to the Cub leaders to help convince them to check into our troop. It's always a lot of fun. It's cold again today (low 20's) so I'll be staying inside as much as I can. My pool isn't heated so I use the one at LA Fitness (although the hot tub there is nicer).
Old 12-10-2009, 10:27 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning everyone,

Brrrr it's cold here but no snow it's actually sunny but the high is only going to be 20 today.

I am so busy with too much to do. DD2 has her school program today in the afternoon and at night- they are videotaping the Community play tonight but I think we are going to miss because you only do your school program once a year. I will leave it up to her- I am wfh and arranged to take my lunch so I can watch this afternoon. We have also got to bake cookies for the play and it starts tomorrow night. Play is Friday and Saturday night and then Sunday twice at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. so busy weekend for me.

Debbie- I don't think I could muster the courage to rise out of the pool into that temperature.

Ruth- I am jealous our house didn't have a bathroom when it was build and I think they just a piece of the masterbedroom and made a tiny bathroom, two people in there is a crowd. Maybe once DS and DD2 are out on their own I will convert one of the bedrooms into a hugh bathroom.

Cottage have fun at the concert tonight

Cyndi- have fun at the factory and if you are looking for cheap flights look on expedia on Wednesday mornings that is their cheapest price day to find flights

Kara- sorry to hear about your ornaments- I have had a few broken as well and you just can't get mad, but it is sad. I think you would rock a leotard lol

Jenny- Glad you made yourself a priority to day- I was going to work out a lunch but not able to do so today, so will try to fit in somewhere else.

LC- Hope you get your list done.

Schmoodle- How neat a prius I like those as well what color did you get? And your right you can't save your kids from themselves.

Karre- good for you canceling I wouldn't have wanted to have to drive that long either.

Barb- Have fun at your roundtable tonight- so did Don ever fix you up with one of his friends?

Okay need to go to some work maybe I can bake some cookies while working, I just don't do well with baking I try to multi task and not in the kitchen which is why my food is not always the best Have a great day everyone
Old 12-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

HI!

What a day! I am going to Panera for lunch today and I'm being SO good! Getting a cup of low-fat vegetarian soup, half a cafe salad, and a whole wheat baguette. Mmmmmmmmmmm. I'm stoked! Then after work is Anna's Christmas program. Wooo hoooo!

Just popping in to say hey! Hugz to all! Gotta get some more work done!!!

Lisa
Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #20  
Visualizing the Goal

I just had cookies for dinner. I brought a glass of water upstairs and I'm not going back down until tomorrow morning when it is a new day and I wake up with will power.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #21  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Just running through again. There are two bicycles in my office and two huge bags of toys and clothes for one of my Christmas families. The bikes are in front of the filing cabinets. Can't file. May as well say hello.

My cousin and his wife had a sweet baby boy last week. He was born with cataracts on his eyes. There is a name for the disease, but I can't remember it. Friday he's going to have surgery. Please keep baby Wade and his parents in your thoughts and prayers this week.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #22  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

It took all day to finally check back in. I was going to say hi to everyone before heading out then remembered I hadn't set the recorder for Survivor. So....15 minutes later I'm out again. Have a great evening and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Closed Thread