SF syrup?

• Does anyone have a particular SF syrup they use on there pancakes or hot cereals? I brought a Maple flavored syrup, which is sweetened with Splenda. It tastes good, but gave me a seriously upset stomach. I forget the name of it Vermont something or other, I pretty much tossed it out.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I tried the Carey's brand in the past(dad is a diabetic), but am not a huge fan. And worried that the Smucker's brand would be too sweet.
  • Mrs. Butterworths?

I am trying very hard to get away from the sweetners at this point. I do like the product however.
  • Quote: Mrs. Butterworths?

I am trying very hard to get away from the sweetners at this point. I do like the product however.
    Thanks alot.....I will have to do some digging for that one. It is not one that I have seen available in our stores. I live in a small town. But dad lives closer to a more "metropolitan" area.

I love your screen name btw......
  • Hands down thee best I have ever had.....sugar free Log Cabin. So yummy. Thick like real syrup and I being VERY sensitive to sugar or sugar substitutes have never had a problem with upset stomach. I even serve it to my husband and kids and they have never know the difference.
  • Rather than using a SF syrup, I like to thaw frozen fruit and add a wee bit of agave nectar to sweeten it, for my pancakes and French Toast.