South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

No time for personals we are swamped.. didn't get much sleep yesterday and i am very tired today but it reminded me of why I wanted so much off of that shift.

Sophie sorry to hear about SIL but as Cottage said God must have other doors to open for him.

I was good Halloween but I was so tired yesterday I made bad food choices, so back on track as well.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

So, I just wanted to stop by to say I have the best boyfriend ever. He knows I have wanted to see The Proposal for a long time, and he's just not into chickiedoo flicks at ALL so the last few weeks we've picked other things to watch. Then Saturday night, his sister was talking about it, and I mentioned that I wanted to see it but was going to have to watch it by myself cuz SOMEONE didn't want to see it (even though it has Ryan Reynolds in it and he's freakin hilarious.)

So I emailed him today and told him that his mission is to look at what comes out tomorrow and let me know what he wants me to pick up for date night on Wednesday. He said "I have The Proposal at home. I borrowed it from my parents." I was like...... awha? And then the light bulb went off and I was like BEST. BOYFRIEND. EVER!!!!! Of course he doesn't want me to spread it around and ruin his street cred, but I figure you girls won't tell.

And yes, it's very easy to make me happy. Le sigh.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I'd really like to have an unswamped week!!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Well today was fun. Cut out coupons, cleaned part of my room, and cleaned the microwave because it was just disgusting. Aside from that, I'm still crampy and dunno why.
Had my daily coffee. Had some Apple Juice with my ACV. Had some Dry Roasted Peanuts. And now off to put away some smaller clothes in containers, for now that is.

Hope everyone is doing well after the big halloween. Me, I didn't even slip up once on the candy, wasn't interested, lol.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #20  

It's been hectic lately. Friday night Don and I had dinner and then he came over on Saturday with Alejandro and his new German Shepherd. Snow gets along great with Rex although Snow is better behaved and calmer than my dog. I tried to donate blood on Saturday but they couldn't get the needle in the vein on one arm and the other arm clotted right after they got it in. I debated staying up or going to bed since I had to work the time change and ended up crashing for 2 hours. Then we ran into the issues we thought we would run into and I was up for 7 hours. I got 2 more hours of sleep and got up to feed the dog and walk him. Before I could shower or eat I got a call that Brian had an ear ache and I had to meet him and his Dad at Primacare because Robert through away his health insurance card when the divorce was final. I guess he didn't think about needing it for Brian. It took a couple of hours there but at least Brian felt well enough to go to school today.

Don brought Snow over today while he was working. The dogs had a great time and only got into one fight. I think this will work out well since it gives Don a place to leave him during the day and it gives Rex someone to play with. Brian seemed to like him too and I was thrilled to see that he doesn't bother the cat. He's had a rough life (heartworms, surgery for a rope embedded in his neck) so I'm glad to see that he's got a good home.

Tomorrow is election day and I need to pick Brian up right after school and take him to have his ears rechecked. Then he has Faith Formation if he doesn't have too much homework. He skipped Scouts tonight and is up late working on a project due tomorrow.
Closed Thread