September Exercise Queen

• Here are the tabulations from the September exercise thread:

The September Exercise Queen is Jandaman with an impressive 1460 minutes of exercise. Way to go.

The Princesses for the month and leading the pack is Ruth :

Ruth 1290
    Waquilter 1250
    Pearlrose 1170
    Cyndi 1000+ (Did not have exact but have a feeling she would be leading the pack if individual minutes were listed)

Way to go everyone, I hope you have joined the October exercise thread and if not please do so.
  • Janet! That's an incredible number and you were sick a chunk of the month. You're an inspiration.

Welcome to the court Ruth -

Great job everyone.

After 2 years I still find participating in the exercise thread helps keep my butt moving
  • thanks guys! i've never won anything before...and now for my acceptance speech as exercise queen of september-kidding!

you are all awesome- it really helped me get my big ole bum offa couch thinking u were all doing the same!!!
  • Quote: thanks guys! i've never won anything before...and now for my acceptance speech as exercise queen of september-kidding!
    Not kidding! You can give it on the daily thread. I miss hearing from you every day.

Seriously, congrats!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Ruth, you are truly the Princess. I admire you're courage in starting such an ambitious routine.

And to everyone, thanks, I actually got my butt in gear and signed on for October.
  • Congrats jandaman!! You're inspiring me to work a bit harder in October.
    Great Job to Ruth, Pearlrose, & Cindi!!