Anyone starting tomorrow? 7-20-09

• Hello, all! I am starting SB tomorrow and plan to stick with it! I did SBD before my wedding (which was 6 years ago) and did great on it. Well, since then, I've put on a few pounds, PLUS I just had my first baby girl 2 months ago. I am now ready to get this weight off! I only need to lose about 10 pounds to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight; however, I was about 25 pounds overweight when I got pregnant. My ultimate goal is to lose a total of 35 pounds. Anyone wanna start with me? I'd love a buddy!

Also, I was trying to do Weight Watchers, but am not doing too well keeping track of my points. Plus, I kind of like having a list of what I can eat.....no thinking involved. haha. I know SB is ultimately the "healthy" way of eating. WW, you can eat what you want, as long as you are within your points. I am going towards ultimately eating healthy.
  • I jumped into phase 1 (again) today. I'm roasting some chicpeas as we speak.
  • I am a few days ahead of you guys. I started on Friday but I would love to have someone to buddy up with!

CONGRATS on your baby girl!
  • shannette! We keep a current Phase 1 thread going for Newbies and re-doer's that you're welcome to join. We look forward to hearing from you often, and good luck!
  • I'm only 2 days ahead I'm throwing you some to help you through the first few days which are always the hardest!
  • Im new to SB. I've done Atkins in the pass but I think SB might be better for me. Would love any ideas and tips. I am waiting for the book. Hopefully it will be waiting for my in my mailbox when I get home.
  • Hi Shannette!

I'm actually on my last day of my re-start of Phase 1. I just want to encourage you as you embark on the start of your South Beach journey.

You have definitely come to the right place for support, tips, recipes, etc. I wish you the best of luck!