3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   another "new" start&in dire need of support!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/176602-another-new-start-dire-need-support.html)

jandaman 07-13-2009 02:00 PM

another "new" start&in dire need of support!!

hi ladies!

well, here i am again- just read bkstitch's post and in same same but different :) boat. i also happen to be the BIGGEST i ever have been. health issues had me involuntarily sedentary for a long time and i just haven't been able to bring myself to start the dreaded phase one. i really need to get and stay op this time around. i hope you guys will have my back :) and give me a quick kick in the butt when i need it!

looking forward to getting to know all of you---jandaman

CyndiM 07-13-2009 03:03 PM

:welcome3: back! I wondered where you disappeared to :)

You know we will support you :coach: when we can and :kickbutt: when that's the help you need ;) It's good to see you back!

Barb0522 07-13-2009 04:52 PM

Welcome back!

Lexxiss 07-13-2009 05:27 PM

Hello:sunny: and :welcome3:

Nice to meet you. I've been here at the beach for 10 weeks. I post every day which helps me stay OP. Everyone here has really supported me in my journey.

cottagebythesea 07-13-2009 06:59 PM

Welcome back, Jandaman! We've missed you around here! :hug:

murphmitch 07-13-2009 07:47 PM

Welcome back. Congrats on restarting SB. I happen to think it's the best! Good luck.

:goodluck:

jandaman 07-14-2009 05:02 AM

thank you kindly ladies :) currently gittin my behind outside for some cardio and to think through the meal plans (ugh-really dread this part)
it feels good to be back!!!

sbd rocks!

jandaman

Lexxiss 07-14-2009 05:19 AM

Hi:sunny:

What time of day is it for you in Germany?

Find some things you like that are "on plan" and get started. It doesn't have to be complicated. I personally, found a breakfast I liked on P1 and did it every day. I didn't have to think about it. I also made a big salad with lots of extra added vegies that I could grab anytime. The point is to eat enough so you are not hungry. It is only 2 weeks then life will become very flexible.

On P1, when I felt I just HAD to eat something bad, I would "postpone" it and would then find something to eat that was on plan. One night, I went to bed very early so I wouldn't eat something not on the list. When I woke up my first thought was "Oh I didn't eat that! I got one more day in."

Check in often. It's nice to hear from you.

ruby2sday 07-14-2009 05:08 PM

Hi Jan :) Congrats on the restart.

I just restarted last week, so I can relate.

Good luck !

beachgal 07-15-2009 12:37 PM

:welcome3: back Janda! Good to see you again!

So sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you are feeling much better!