South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 300.1/*ticker*/269

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone! A rainy day here in Iowa, but I don't mind one here and there.

I love the Biggest Loser finale because the transformations are amazing. I made it to the last round a few years back to be on the show when I lived in Chicago, but I didn't make it. I wonder what I would look like now lol. I love the show, but I have to remember I'm not going to lose 10 lbs in a week. Oh and did you think it went WAYY to long. They could have easily done it in 2 hours like past years.

Today I don't have much going on just a little grocery shopping. We are out of snacks and that is never a good thing because I tend to go for unhealthy choices when nothing good is around. I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited by SmilesIowa; 05-13-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #17  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

SChmoo That's The Day after my Birfday! I wonder if I can make a flax cake
Sophie Love the Vicar of Dibley!!! Dawn French is HYSTERICAL
Smiles Get thee some snacks The world isn't safe if I dont' have snacks!

i ran out for Cawfee as I was Dozeriffic! YAY CAWFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 05-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #18  
Finding success on beach

Height: 5ft 9"

Is Day 3 the leg pain day? I can use more beans. Dairy should be OK, water is decent, more would be better. Hmmmm... visions of SB flu coming back to me!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #19  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone,

sounds like lots going on around here, busy day at work for me as usual we are just so swamped all the time- but I guess that is job security.

Jenkishere I got headaches day 3 and then was better by day 4. I am on Phase 1.5 now and still trucking. Feels so good to be onplan I still have lots to go before weight is back on track but atleast I am going in the right direction.

Tonight me and DH are going to Beach Boys concert, not really looking forward to it as we have seen them quite a few times but DH is enthusiatic to say the least. Anyways he leaves tomorrow for a week so it will be me and the kiddos lots of less work to deal with so it will be a mini vacation for us. hehe.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 180/164.8/135

Height: 5'3

Wow everyone sure sounds busy today! I hope it is a great day for all and for those under the weather I hope you are feeling better real soon.

Today is day 11 of Phase 1 for me and so far I am still doing great! Not too many temptations this time. I even made funfetti cupcakes with fluffy white icing and blue sprinkles. I didn't even like the spoon or anything. I was so proud of myself. There are a few more left and I don't even want any which surprises me actually. I don't know this time things feel different. Maybe the third try is a charm. This morning I took ds to school at 5:45am as they were going on a field trip to Philadelphia. Then dd to school at 8:30 and work at 9. Leaving at 3:30 to go to dd's college graduation where she is being recognized for being on the dean's list for 2 years straight, making staright A's the last semester and having a 3.8 gpa. She will have her associates in Elementary Education and in the fall will be attending Maryland University for her bachelors. I am so very proud of her! Well better run and get ready. Have a great evening
Old 05-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey everyone! Just a quick check-in. A coworker and I have been spending some time getting files ready for our fieldwork tomorrow and Friday. I'm definitely ready for the weekend!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #22  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Ohhhh yeah. Water. You'd think with all the raining I'd remember to drink my water today! Thanks for the reminder, Jen!
Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #23  
Snazzy Person. :]

S/C/G: 166/149/130

Height: 5'5"

Alright so its almost eight, and I've done much better than I thought I would. I was sooo hungry today, and I know I should have eaten when I was, but I just didn't. I ate completely on plan today. I've done much better than I thought I would. I even walked through Wal-Mart today! And you know what looked good? Hostess Cupcakes. Haven't had one in years, but it sounded good. But I stayed about ten feet from it, and paid attention to the floor. xD I refused to look at the stuff on the snack aisle. I just looked straight ahead. Ha ha.

So yeah. Pretty hungry because I just got home from an hour at the gym, and then running around wal-mart. Probably going to have my other half of dinner. Taco salad, mmm! Well, I hope everyone had a good day.
Closed Thread