South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone,

Cottage - You were productive this morning, though I did fold a load of clothes before leaving for work this morning.

Ruth - I hope you got to go for a lovely walk in the woods.

Schmoodle - Congratulations on staying on plan :0

Ann - Thanks for giving us a song to sing along to and brighten our day

Laurie - Glad to hear that you had such a nice evening out with friends.

Cyndi - That is a great idea about the crockpot cereal, hmm something to try?

Jelly - Good luck on your Job Interview today.

Chelby - Congratulations!!!! Everything will settle down into a routine before you know it.

Alexandria - Welcome to the Beach, this is a great place for support.

Hmacneil- Glad you enjoyed the game last night. Get motivated to jump on that treadmill tonight.

Kaerie- Have a good day

As for me- Last night had to chase the new pup has she got away but we finally got up to her. Tonight DD2 has her musical at school so gotta go to that it will be so cute.

Everyone have a great day.

Last edited by Pearlrose; 04-23-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #17  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Just popping this morning. I have a two hour meeting at work then five or six hours working at the animal shelter, I love volunteering there, although I jokingly call it "Learning to love people more day."

Swandive, congratulations.

I am going to make Monday my official start up day for PI as I don't have the food supply until then, up to then I am just going to pretty much stick with meat and veggies as much as possible, especially at work.

Have a beachy day everyone.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #18  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon! Today is Tommy's birthday, and I'm about to drop-kick the banana bread he wanted across the street. 45-55 minutes, my you-know-what! I've been putting off my shower because I keep having to re-check it. I can't even eat any of it. I made him the "real" kind, to be a good girlfriend. The things I do for him..... *dramatic sigh*

Actually, today's a good day! Slept in, read my devotion, and am going to run some errands once the banana bread's done and I can take a shower.

Hope everybody's having a great day!

Lisa
Old 04-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 151.5/149.9/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for all of the wishes, ladies! We went on a cruise, from NYC to Bermuda, and when we were in Bermuda we went on a sunset catamaran sail around the island. He had given the ring to the bartender on the boat, and as the sun was setting he took me to the bar, and ordered a rum swizzle, a diet coke... and a ring. The bartender served the drinks along with the ring box, and he got down on his knee! There were about 45 or so people on the boat with us, so it was a nice little scene (which is kinda my style!). It was absolutely lovely, and since we were at sea we couldn't call home for a few days, so we had some time to enjoy before the mad rush hit!

We'll probably aim for next summer for a date... I'd like a spring wedding, but my brother is graduating law school next may, and I don't want to steal his thunder! Wedding will either be in long island (his home) or on the jersey shore (mine). I can't wait to fill you in on the details as we figure it all out!

I was excited to tell all you ladies about it. This is fun!
Old 04-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Alexandria! Are you a professional cake decorator or just do it on the side? Either way, it sounds like a fun job and I hope you are sick enough of all that sugar that you aren't even tempted to lick your fingers.
I'm glad you are taking time to browse around our forum, and I hope you are reading The Book, too, before you get started on this healthy weight loss plan. Feel free to join us in all of the threads and we look forward to getting to know you.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Well my job interview went good, gotta do their stupid online survey thing, then drug testing which will be some other day.

Hey does anyone have any trouble swallowing horse pills, like the fish oil pills? I wanna take them but am afraid I will choke on them.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #22  

I had a lot of fun tonight when I met up with friends at the local bar/restaurant. I switched to water after one drink so I don't worry much about the alcohol. I got home in time to get the yard mowed so I don't have to worry about that before I go out of town tomorrow.

I think I'm all packed and ready to head to camp. I even remembered fresh batteries for the flashlight. I'm staffing a Cub Camp for the weekend so I probably won't be able to post until Monday. Have a great weekend!
Closed Thread