South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 06:14 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Winter Wonderland Wednesday!

Good thing I didn't put away the shovel and car brush!

I'm off to the dentist in the city this morning. It'll be an hour to get there, an hour in the chair, an hour to get groceries and then an hour to drive home so there goes my morning. I may make it home for lunch in a nice clean house because Donna comes today.

Anything you need? I have greens and maybe some berries on my list plus Laughing Cow cheese, of course!

See y'all later.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:41 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Ruth! I'll PM my list to you. Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the "s" word. I hear some people saw it around here yesterday but not me, even if I had to close my eyes while driving down the highway

Life is fabulous in the nation of Vermont this morning and all is right with my world. I do have a bunch of meetings and paperwork on the agenda but that's a little thing.

Hope you all have a sunny day even if the sky doesn't cooperate
Old 04-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm almost out of milk and oatmeal. Could you pick some up for me, Ruth?

Good morning! I had myself a nice little sleep-in. It's looking to be dry here, but cold. I feel bad for you, though, Ruth, still having to deal with snow. We may get some flurries, but nothing significant. Be careful driving to your dental appointment today!

I'm taking Mom this morning to see if she wants to upgrade her cell phone or just get a new battery. I think she'll probably want to stay with her present phone, once she sees all the gadgets that come with the new ones. She and Dad only use it for emergencies, and don't need anything fancy. I hope to spend the afternoon working on the mulch mountain. I haven't even had the chance to get anything done in the bedroom yet. That project may have to wait for another time.

Mmmmmm, coffee.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:08 AM   #4  
Maintenance May 2011

S/C/G: 312/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Quickie hiyas to everyone! I woke up last night in the middle of the night, couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to work on my late Mom's taxes. They are done!!! Geezaloo though...why do they make so many new changes each year?? I am tired now. Time for my oatmeal and a nap.

p.s. I hope we don't get a hard frost this week as I already put pansies at the gravesite.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #5  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Super quick for me as well, sorry to all of you chickies who got the dreaded white stuff! Probably the last time this spring though! Weather is supposed to warm back up here and I am running late as always!!!!! Hope you guys have a great day!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning chicks,
Ruth I am completely out of oatmeal and almost out of milk, thanks! Good thing I've got some yummy refried beans for breakfast. I saw snow on the ground when I got up this morning but just a bit and the sun is out, so it won't be around for long.
Hello Happy Vermontian. Should I start looking for a dress and set aside the date?
cottage, those weeks off go by way too fast don't they? I had a huge to-do list on my week off, and didn't get through much of it. No resolution on the Green Dragon front yet.
mizski, it must be nice to have that task out of the way. Hope you get in a nap today!
Hi Rikki, you always have the best avatar pix. Love the new one!

Me, kids are off. They've got their riding lessons today instead of Saturday, and DD has a birthday party to attend this evening, so it will be a day of trying to work and run kids at the same time. Time to pull out my multitasking cape! Better get to it, have a good one.

Last edited by Schmoodle; 04-08-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #7  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Ruth, I'll take some laughing cow...DH used all of ours in the frosting for my b-day cake! Sorry about the winter wonderland. It snowed this morning, but nothing stuck.

Cyndi, you're especially in my heart today. I'm so thrilled for you and super-duper proud of your state!

Ack, Cottage, I could have used a sleep-in. I woke up early to go to a doctor's appointment, only to realize it was on Monday. I missed it and I got up early. Oy!

Miz, must be a hard week for you.

Great new avatar, Rikki!

Me:
Battling with an awful cold. Guess it's my turn! Skipped the gym and slept yesterday, but am planning on going today. It's Holy Week, so that means I'm singing with the church choir every day for the rest of the week. Let's pray my voice holds out!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #8  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Friends. I'm on vacation starting today and what am I doing? Sitting on my rumpus in front of the computer! I have a long list of things I want to get accomplished around here, but a gal must have her priorities.

Ruth - I have a mile-long list. But, I imagine that you're at the dentist now? Dentist...*shudder*...not my favorite thing to do.
Mizski - taxes, another of my least favorite things to do. Glad you were able to finish them.
Rikki - you are just too cute for words! Love the new avatar.
Laurie - Hope your cold heals quickly.
A big "Hello" shout out to everyone else.

In just a bit, I need to do some grocery shopping, then I have vaccuming, dusting, laundry, bathrooms...etc, etc, etc. Did I actually say I was on vacation?

Have a great on-plan day.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #9  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

well today started out bad....slipped on the ice and landed flat on my back cause i was carrying my crock pot...which by the way did not survive the fall. but i didn't get hurt so thats one good thing.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #10  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Good Morning, All,

Auston is back in school today. Hooray! He left mad at me. Today is picture day, so I got to choose his outfit. He disagreed with my choice. He's so opinionated!

Something surprising... I've lost a couple pounds since I started working. I don't have time for or the accessibility to snacks! Yay!

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hello, everyone. Quickie for me today! I was MIA over the past few days thanks to a wonderfully nasty stomach bug. Thank goodness that's over, but my energy is quickly draining and I'm ready for a nap!

I hope you're all doing well...
Old 04-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #12  
sophie

I too have been MIA.
No stomach bug here but just busy preparing for Easter and then doing it again next Sunday for the orthodox Easter.
This week has been very beach friendly.
sophie
Old 04-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #13  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

me4- sounds like a good excuse to buy a new kitchen goodie Glad you're ok!!!

Thanks everyone for all the avatar comments!!! Like my head wasn't big enough! LOL

Today has been a long day- we were sooooo slow at work today but I did get Saturday off so hopefully we can get started on tiling our floors.... its going to be a big job but I think we can do it in 3 weeks or less- I HOPE! My whole downstairs is one big room, kinda... so it will be hard to break it up into pieces... but there is no way we can stay off of it completely and we can only work on it on the weeknds so it is seeming like it will be a big job!

Will check back in later when I have a bit more time!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #14  

I thought the car started a little slow this morning but I was on my cell phone on a call for work so I didn't pay attention while driving Brian to school. I got ready to go pick him up and the car wouldn't start. Luckily Roadside Assistance was able to jump it and I got him picked up and got it to the dealer. The battery was less than 2 years old so they replaced it for free. It did mean Brian didn't make it to the service project but at least I got him picked up before after school care closed which was the most important thing.

Work was really busy today. My team leader is off for a week and a half and I'm backing him up. We ended up picking up burritos at Freebird but at least they have a whole wheat tortilla and everything was on plan (cheese was probably full fat but I didn't get much)
Old 04-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #15  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Rikki, we tiled our livingroom about a year ago, which was a huge project. Jeff put tape on the floor on the trail we could walk any particular day. We lived in the bedroom for about a week. BTW, your head is perfect! You are a very beautiful girl.

Kim, I hope you feel better.

I'm having a new respect for working moms. MIL said not to worry about the little stuff. I'm working on that...

It's 9:00. I can go to bed. Hooray!
Closed Thread