Patting myself on the back

• So I don't want to seem self-centered, but I need to crow to someone, and there is only so much that DBF can handle

I am involved in a "Biggest Loser" competition at work, and back on January 5 I gave my Q1 goal loss as 15 pounds... and today, on the last day of March... 15 pounds!!! As a department (there are five of us in the competition), we've lost 55+ pounds... it really was so inspiring for everyone involved.

So I decided to treat myself with a quick shopping trip... it was my first real shopping since starting to lose... AMAZING. I was still in my old mindset, so I was expecting things to be too small that were actually way too big. I bought three pairs of pants in a size that I haven't seen since high school!!!

Incidentally, I've dropped two pant sizes... but my bra measurements haven't budged. I am comically top-heavy, and becoming more and more disproportionate by the day as my backside shrinks and my top doesn't. So fingers crossed that's the next to start disappearing!!!
  • Way to go SD! You're doing awesome!!!!
  • WOO HOO! You go girl!

• I think you deserve a pat on the back!!!
    Here's one from me!!
  • WOW! That's awesome!
  • Congratulations on achieving your goal, Swandive!
  • Who better to crow too than the chicks? Great job! Many would envy your weight loss pattern - for me the boobs were the first to go, bootie last.
  • Swandive! You're doing great!

• Swan That Rocks Congrats!
  • Congratulations on your fantastic loss!