Opinions, Please!

• Do you Beachies want a Weekly Weigh-In thread?
    We could start one every Monday and folks could post whenever their weigh-in day happens.
    Let me know and it can go onto my Monday Morning Task List.
    (Actually the first person to think of it could set it up - nothing fancy.)
  • For me, Monday Morning weigh in wouldn't be pretty!
  • I am not speaking to my scale at the moment.
  • Schmoodle and Chelby,

You guys crack me up!

I'm fine with a Monday morning weigh-in, Ruth.
  • Works for me
    and helps keep one on the Beachtowel over the weekend
    Might help stave off Scale Ho too!
  • My scale ran away. Seriously. Er...

If he shows up (I'm convinced scales are men because they're so insensitive to our emotions i.e., TOM), I'll chain him to the wall and get on him. Mondays are no good, but I'd just post my Saturday weight. If I wasn't too ashamed. Or if he doesn't take off again.
  • I would do a weekly weigh in. Maybe it would help in getting me here more often.
  • love the idea ruth... a place where we can celebrate or cry into our sf puddings lol.. monday would be best for me.
  • I wasn't thinking of a specific day of the week - just a weekly thread starting Mondays. Folks can check in whenever they do their weigh-in.

Let's try to keep it to "Just the facts, m'am" so the thread doesn't get way off topic.

Does anyone besides me remember the get Smart TV series?

Now there I go getting off the topic!
  • oh yes ruth... agent 99 wasnt it?? maxwell smart, played by don adams... he had some great one liners lol... all in the family was my fav tho.... "you hear dat edith?" "what archie?" "the ding bat truck, its comin ta get ya!" lol