Trader Joe's Fruit Leathers - Phase 2 or no?

• Input, please:

Here's the ingredient list (I have a Passion fruit flavored one):
    Apples (dried, I'm sure)
    Passion Fruit
    Ascorbic Acid

Each bar has 50 calories, 0 fat grams, 5mg sodium, 1.5 grams of fiber, and 11 grams of sugars (none added).

I'm not looking to eat these all the time, but occasionally...
  • Sounds a-ok to me! I take them with me on trips when carrying fresh fruit might cause damage to it (like on a plane). They're yummy and have lots of fiber, but they go down very quick and are really sweet. So it's better (for me at least) not to eat them often.
  • Quote: Sounds a-ok to me! I take them with me on trips when carrying fresh fruit might cause damage to it (like on a plane). They're yummy and have lots of fiber, but they go down very quick and are really sweet. So it's better (for me at least) not to eat them often.
    They are tasty, but I figure I only need to eat them occasionally, because they are sweet and I definitely have a sugar monster within...

I try to keep him tamed but I never know what's going to set him off!!! I found out last week that maltitol sets the sugar monster off really bad.
  • My son loves these! I haven't tried them yet. I really need to get to TJs so I can pick up some things.