South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #16  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Cyndi- I am sooo in! I need a good kick every now and again! Starting tomorrow I am going to be posting my meals... I will probably do like zeff did, instead of just posting dinner in the dinner thread I will post all three meals... My ticker is no longer right either... half way thru feb I was more than half way to my feb goal and then I slipped. dangit! Off to make a new honest one for March!

twynn- lol... good advice, no? lol
Old 02-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #17  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good grief! March 1 is tomorrow. I need to set up our targets.

No nap and no taxes but I made a quilt top for Victoria's Quilts today! If I can figure out the borders and bung them on tomorrow, I can take it to the Monday meeting for pinning and machine quilting. It feels good to have accomplished something! Didn't do the beans but did do all the bird feeders.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good evening,

Tried to get on early an post but kept getting interrupted.

Sounds like everyone had a busy day today.

I worked out this morning, then did deep cleaning of house and then went and got a new mattress for my bed. Finally am relaxing and enjoying the evening.

Hope everyone has a great evening and tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5''

evening gals... had a lazy start today... went back to bed and slept in.. then got up and cleaned.... rearranged, put stuff away, organized, gave the dawg a shave, then cleaned up a mess of water... brady thought he could make an ice rink on the kitchen floor.... i couldnt even give him heck, he showed initiative and creativity lololol... all in all i productive day... hope 2moro goes as well.... i want john to move this kitchen counter to over in front of the window... put a larger top on and make an eat-in kitchen, then paint the kitchen red lol. red's my favourite colour and its always been my dream to have a red kitchen and red living room... ah heck to be honest i want the whole house red.. a nice red tho... kinda dark... like wine... anyways im rambeling lol... hope you all had a great start to your weekend.... chat again 2moro..

stacy xox
Old 02-28-2009, 07:58 PM   #20  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Kim - CONGRATS!

-
I just made 15 hamburgers for guests that aren't arriving They called another one of our friends (?) and told them that their daughter was acting up and weren't going to be able to make it. Would have been nice for them to call the actual hosts...whatever.

I was supposed to bake with her and her daughter tonight while the guys went to see some fights. I'm ok with it as I kind of feel like having a night to myself (well...kids too). Calvin can help me bake and then I'm going to watch movies in bed. Sounds like a perfect evening, although DH feels bad about leaving now that I don't have plans.

To me, nothing *IS* a plan.

I wanted to get to the nursery today but it was rainy - maybe tomorrow. I need to plan what perennials I'm going to be planting this year.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:17 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Wow, Zeff, that was pretty rude!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:48 PM   #22  
beachin'

Twynn - I'm not all that surprised. Honestly, I'm okay with them not coming over. Their daughter is a mega handful and is pretty mean to Calvin sometimes. I wasn't really in the mood for dealing with that tonight.

We had a good time baking together, then I gave him a bath (Dad usually does it) and finished a chapter in Narnia with him. He fell asleep during the story but woke up if I would stop to check that I wasn't ending early

I just finished cleaning up the kitchen and putting the caramelitas away (I wrapped them individually and put them in the freezer - DH can take them out as he pleases). I'm going to go to bed until Connor wakes up again.

Nighty night, girls!

Last edited by zeffryn; 02-28-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #23  

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. I'm meeting with my lawyer at 8AM at Cracker Barrel to go over the revised divorce decree. He wants me to see it before it's presented to Robert. Hopefully this will start moving quickly now. Then I'm supposed to meet a guy at the Scout warehouse to give him the BB guns and goggles. I set that up for 10:30 so that Brian could get done with Sunday school but I'm going to have to have him skip that so I can meet with my lawyer. I'm guessing he has court on Monday which is why he wants to meet on a Sunday. He's a friend of Don's so I do get to talk to him at night and on the weekend.

Then when I get home from the warehouse, Brian and I will get some lunch and we're heading to Camp Wolfgang. It's a German Shepherd rescue shelter that has 23 acres and hundreds of rescued dogs. They won't be able to check with our vet until Monday so we can't take a dog home but we should be able to pick one out. It's about an hour from our house so it will be hard to get back to get the dog until next weekend but that's okay since it will give me time to get everything we need.

I'm glad I got grocery shopping done tonight so I dont' have to fit that in tomorrow too.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:52 AM   #24  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Morning, Beachies. It's very cold here so I guess March is in like a lion. We won't be back to above freezing temps until next weekend.

Church this morning with a christening. Then I'm coming home to finish that quilt top and vacuum the rugs. Fur from dog play fights and bits from quilting have made my carpets into shag rugs!

Busy week ahead so I need to be ready for a running start. How does your "day of rest" look?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:18 AM   #25  

Morning, Ruth, and all those still to come. Brian is up and dressed and eating breakfast and I'll leave in a few minutes to meet with my lawyer for breakfast. I'm not crazy about leaving him so long but I can't really take him with me to talk about the divorce. He's responsible so I know he will be fine and he doesn't mind being alone.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #26  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning all,

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday today.

Agenda for today is Church and then looking at new cell phones its time to renew our contract and the kids are excited. Not me so much, new phones are kinda of expensive, but I promised them they could get a new one since they have been taking care of their old ones.

I am sore from exercise yesterday but that is a good feeling, I know I am weird.

Have a good day everyone
Old 03-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #27  
beachin'

Morning, girls.

Not much on the agenda so far - maybe a trip to the park or the bookstore.

I have to get DS1's room cleaned and organized as well. When we moved in, we just put all of his toys in there. Now, they are everywhere and it's too chaotic and he doesn't like to play in there. I think we're going to cull a few toys as well.

no idea on breakfast...
Old 03-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hello chickies, After yesterday, today is stay-at-home-and-get-things-done day. Cleaning and laundry have suffered greatly. The furniture is in and it looks great. It's so heavy though, way heavier than what it replaced. Hopefully these old beams can take it. I'll try to get a pic later, once nobody is sitting on it. The chair is a really comfy recliner, which I don't mind because it doesn't look at all like a lazboy, and it's obviously going to be everybody's favorite spot, including the cats.
The banquet was nice last night. got to catch up with some folks I hadn't seen in a little while.
I never did get to the grocery store though, so that's another thing for today's agenda.

Hey Barb
, hope things go well with the attorney and he can get the divorce moving ahead for you. I think my guys are about the same age as Brian, and I've started leaving them alone for short periods of time. I know I can trust them and they do fine. Of course they get the lecture every time re: the phone, the door, emergency operations. They're like yeah, yeah, we get it already!
Ruth, you should take a pic of the quilt top for us!
Hope you enjoyed your peaceful evening zeff.
Stacy, I love red too, it doesn't look good on me, so I use it in the house. I love those deep rich colors. I wanted a red sofa, but not this time - some day!
I'll join the lying ticker and butt kicking club Cyndi and rdw. I guess I need to break down and change it. I figured the few I picked up over the holidays would be gone again so quickly I wouldn't need to bother, but it hasn't happened so far.
rose, you've got a nice new mattress to rest those aching muscles - good for you!

ETA: Twynn, I just checked out your link LOL!

Last edited by Schmoodle; 03-01-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning and greetings to a brand new month. March is coming in like a lion, we had snow overnight and it's icy and slick out this morning. We get to dry out for a short time today before a blizzard is due overnight and into tomorrow. Winter wants one last fling before it makes it exit, I guess.

We took the girls out to Cracker Barrel before dropping off Amber at home, and Monica and Eric are coming out to get Carley right after church. They won't be staying since they want to make it home before it starts snowing again. New Jersey is supposed to get up to 14"!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #30  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Morning, We are suppose to get snow here tonite 2-4 inches we will see need to run to the grocery store in a bit other than that a quiet day, may give the furbaby a bath, haircut, and toenail trim, hes not going to be happy about that lol
Closed Thread