Meet Connor

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • (feel free to merge this with Wednesday's chat thread)

This was taken this morning. He still looks rather like a sharpei, but his cheeks are to die for. I thought my DS1's skin was soft....

He is sweet as can be and although he is a little lazy in the nursing department (He just cannot be bothered to wake from his beauty sleeps to nurse), I think we're finding our niche.

I hope to be discharged tomorrow and I heard from DH that our floors are done and look great! DH, DS1&2 and I went for many walks around the maternity floor today trying to build up strength - I'm hoping to impress my doctor enough to let me go home tomorrow. My biggest source of pain so far has been the little gas bubbles that are floating around my body and it is nothing that a little heating pad and massage won't help. I feel really fortunate to be recovering as fast as I seem to be.

Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts!
  • Blessings to you and your family...sounds like you'll be home in no time - Congratulations!
  • I'm not seeing a picture, Zeff, but I'll be he's as cute as can be. God bless both of you!
  • Zeff - Can't wait to see the pictures I'm so glad to hear you are all well and healing quickly. Hope you get home today.
  • to you and your family, Zeff! What a wonderful way to start the new year!
  • Congratulations to you and your Family, enjoy your new blessing!!
  • Nice to hear you are OK and can hardly wait for the picture. (Your link is there but doesn't seem to be working. If I get a chance to figure it out I'll fix it.)
  • Hi zeff, thanks for the update! Of course we have been thinking about you. Glad to hear everything went smoothly and hopefully you will be discharged soon. How is Calvin doing with everything?
  • Zeff: Thanks for the update! He sounds like a doll! I can't wait to see him. I hope you are well-rested and that the doc will let you go home today.
  • Updated attachment
    Hi there! This pic was from an email Zeff sent me. I noticed the orig picture in this post is missing...
    He is a cutie!!
    Zeff!

• congrats zeff and he is very cute
  • Congratulation, what a sweetie. Hope you come home soon.
    Sophie
  • Congrats! Look at all that hair!
  • Zeff, CONGRATS!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!

glad you BOTH are doing well!
  • Congrats!! What a cutie!