South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #46  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

hello,
so my son helped me get my avatar up and put an attachment on. Hope it worked.
sophie
will try to check in later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SummerSkyScarf.jpg (8.4 KB, 18 views)
Old 11-23-2008, 12:31 PM   #47  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

It's lovely Sophie! Thanks for sharing
Old 11-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

My dear Kiko! Welcome back! I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are a lot lately. ESP? I can't believe Abby is going to be 7 already! And how is little Megan? So sorry to hear about your FIL.

Ruth, that's a hoot about Disney! It probably wasn't funny to you, though. I don't think you'll have to worry about you being excommunicated, but Disney may be put on probation for a while!

Sophie, that struck home about your DS helping you with your avatar and attachments. I was in the exact same place when I first joined 3FC! Your afghan is just lovely!

Heather, thank God you are OK! That's a shame about your car, but it could have been much worse.

Busy here, catching up with Caitlyn and all, and we have a full house.
Hello to everybody, and I'll BBL!
Old 11-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #49  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Cyndi - it's a bit warmer here...the little squashies like it.

Heather - I'm so glad you and yours are ok! Accidents are scary. Let us know how it turns out!

Last edited by zeffryn; 11-23-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #50  

Afternoon gals!

Snuggled upon the couch waiting for DH to get home from work. He typically has Sundays off, but is in the process of getting a walk in gingerbread house built at work. He has been so busy that he had to go in on his day off to bake 600 gingerbread bricks!

Thanks for the warm welcome back girls! I do not plan to restart with Phase 1- but will go with a Phase 1.5 to start. This will be a good week for me to do it as we only have school on Monday and Tuesdays.

Cottage I have got to get myself back into a crossstitch project- I haven't done one in years. Maybe I will do some Christmas ornanments to start small. Megan is great also- she turned 3 in June and is the ultimate girly girl. The more pink and bling, the better!

Ruth That is hee-larious about Disney!!

Weezle I am so happy to hear that things are going well in your life. I skimmed back through some posts and it sounds like things are great.

Barb You were 3 minutes from my house when you went to Texas Roadhouse. We will have to get together soon! How are things?

Hmac So glad that no one was hurt- I am sure that was scary!!

We spent our usual Sunday morning at church, did some grocery shopping, and have been quite lazy since. Dh just got home- only got 300 bricks baked. I have a feeling I am going to get kicked off the couch so he can take a nap.

Happy Sunday my friends!
Old 11-23-2008, 05:15 PM   #51  

Kiko - Actually I went to the one in Garland on the George Bush so I was a lot farther. I forgot there was one up your way. I'm doing okay. It feels like this divorce is taking forever although I only filed in early January so it hasn't even been a year yet. And Robert's motorcycle accident set things back quite a bit. I'm waiting to see how he takes the latest email I sent him. If he would settle then he would probably get a better deal than if the judge splits the stuff up. Especially if the misdemeanor assault trial doesn't go well which I don't see how it can considering he admitted the assault to the police.

I'm on vacation all week. Brian just has school on Monday and Tuesday as well so it is probably standard for most of the districts around here. I'd love to get together some time this week. Just PM me and let me know what works for you.

I got my turkey for free. I picked one marked at 99 cents a pound but with a $25 purchase, it was supposed to be 37 cents a pound. She couldn't scan it and wrang it up as grocery. I noticed after leaving the checkout and asked the manager. He was so happy to find out before she did it to too many people that he gave me the whole 19 pound turkey for free! Yeah!!

I've off to Lowes to pick up paint and primer. I think I'm going to paint at least one room while I'm on vacation.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Heather - OMG - glad you're okay!

You'd get a kick out of my DS with DD (he's 5, she's almost 4)...he was telling her yesterday ALL about angels.

"grace, grace, grace....angels are everywhere, EVERYWHERE, I tell you...but you can't see them...they watch out for you and make sure everything is okay"....he said all this in his matter-of-fact big brother voice. Very cute!! (and she of course, hung on his every word!)
Old 11-23-2008, 06:22 PM   #53  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I truly appreciate you all. Know that I cherish all of your love and comfort. Thank you.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #54  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies. Trying to type with a baby over my shoulder so forgive any typos!!

Heather, I am so glad you are OK. I had a bad, bad accident a year ago and I really felt protected by angels as well. The whole side was ripped off my car and I barely had a scratch. It is so scary. Take some time for yourself and make sure you see a chiropractor and charge it to the other person's insurance if you need to.

To everyone else, I've missed you! Life has of course been a little more insane the last few weeks with little Libbie here! She is precious and really a very good baby. No reflux or jaundice, and she does sleep most nights!! Here's a few pictures.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #55  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Hey chickies! Hope everyone is staying cozy and warm, we used our fireplace for the first time today while we watched the Titans lose. grrr. It doesn't really put off much heat though, more just for the ambiance I suppose... We had a few friends over to watch the game and I made not so legal Beer cheese soup in sourdough breadbowls... it was soooo good, but not healthy! And spin dip with rf triscuits so I am way over my starch quota for the day!!! My freakin pants will barely button. I have to get control of myself!!!

Cyndi- brrr... sure is cold by you! I am with you on the craft goods I plan to use-I have planned forever and still accumulate more and never do anything with them! Did you see madagascar? I want to see it soo bad and its on Imax here! gotta get there soon!

Weezle- Happy anniversary!

Heather- so sorry to hear about your accident- just glad you are safe! SO scary when things like that happen, makes you realize that everything can change in an instant!

Pearl- no the laundry never ends! lol

Ruth- ok, so Disney put a smile on my face... lol hilarious!

Sophie- that is very pretty!

Kiko- sounds like one heck of a gingerbread house!!! would love to see pics!

Barb- Have fun painting- I always HATE the process but love when you can start to see the room shaping up!

Twynn- your kids sound adorable, brought another smile to my face

Jessee- Little Libbie is absolutely gorgeous! Glad she is so healthy!

Everyone else!!!

Last edited by rdw1; 11-23-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #56  

Jessie - She is absolutely so precious. And I am really glad for you that she sleeps most nights. I don't think Brian slept through the night until he was almost 2. There are some times I wish I could have another. And other times where I am grateful that Brian is so responsible and independent.

I took Brian with me to Lowes. He has a good sense of color. We've got a bright white for the walls, "basket" for the wetbar area and a slightly darker white for the baseboards and trim. I'm excited.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Jessie, little Libbie is adorable! What a cutie!
Old 11-23-2008, 10:19 PM   #58  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

Barb, She definitely does not sleep through the nights!! She sleeps at most 4-5 hours but hey, that breastmilk goes right through your system. I am just grateful that she goes to sleep usually after her feedings.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #59  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Jess - She is adorable! Glad you checked in, I was thinking about you recently...I do know how busy things are with a new baby, though! Take care, dear.
Closed Thread