You know your a sb junkie when...

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • your low on fresh veggies and your lunch consists of black beans and salsa heated for about a minute and sprinkled with parm cheese! And a side of milk!

And last nights dinner was frozen string beans sprinkled with parm cheese, and milk!

ROFL..
  • LOL what about when

a peach and some plain yogurt is a SWEET thing...
  • or dessert is cottage cheese mixed with dry jello and (sometimes) splenda!
  • try it with NSA apple butter... OMG you think it's a danish... LOL
  • I got all excited by grilled frozen Veggies
  • Nessa I will!

Or a peanut butter cup means fudgesicles and peanutbutter mixed in!
  • i didn't think i was a SB junkie until I started salivating over Nessa's suggestion to add SF Apple butter to cottage cheese LMAO.

Hi my name is Melissa and I'm a SB junkie.....
  • ohhhh oohhh I got another one! When you find yourself arguing at the supermarket every week with your SO trying to explain the difference between enriched wheat flour and 100 % whole wheat bread...UGGHHH JUST BECAUSE IT'S BROWN DOESN'T MEAN IT'S PURE WHOLE WHEAT!!!!!
  • Breakfast consists of deviled eggs, yogurt, and sauteed spinach.

You have 23 different uses for cauliflower, but all involve "making" it into another food (mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, fried rice, etc).
  • When you open the cupboard and find you have at least one can of every kind of bean known to man.
  • Quote: When you open the cupboard and find you have at least one can of every kind of bean known to man.
    I am laughing at this so hard. I do have every kind of bean, I swear. My daughter says I eat weird stuff now!
  • Murph and A I'm coming to your houses!

I'd also Like to contribute
    "when you think of ways to sneak beans into Everything!"
    and also Ponder 101 uses for Flax meal

I made a flax quiche crust NUMMMMO
    ok now I am going to bed!
  • This thread is hilarious!
  • when you spend 90% of your meal planning energy figuring out the vegetables courses.

you realize that shredded cabbage is a great base for everything!