What's for Dinner 8/18 - 8/24

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • For you newbies....this is a thread where we share what we're having for dinner in hopes to inspire others to try new things and give new ideas.

Today we're having pecan crusted chicken tenders, summer veggie gratin, and a green salad. Dessert is still up in the air, but I'm thinking it'll be some sort of yogurt pie.
  • Salmon filets and ratatouille.
    Fudgesicle for dessert if I don't eat it earlier. I am determined to only have one today.
  • per dh we are having baked chicken breast and lots of veggies
  • Now that the BBQ is working again - Duh! out of propane _ I will do a skewer of pork tenderloin, red pepper and onion and have it with green beans and tomatoes from the garden. The peppers and onions are from the garden too but I didn't grow the pig. Maybe in my next Life.
  • Chicken breat or Turkey burgers with Steamfresh veggies
  • It was going to be WW Pasta with Pesto Sauce, but I decided to have some All-Bran crackers at lunch, and already had a WW english muffin at breakfast (which is 2 servings), so no pasta for me tonight.

Maybe I'll steam some shrimp and vegetables.
  • we are having chili tonight with kidney and pinto beans, onions, extra lean ground beef, and chili seasonings with a little bit of ff sour cream on top, and green tabasco.
  • camping food - squash salad with black beans and veggie burgers. I've also taken to nibbling on pickling cucumbers all day long
  • Pizza soup: homemade tomato broth with stewed tomatos (no sugar), tomato paste(no sugar of course) and diced tomatos, sliced broccoli, cauliflower, sliced olives, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, lean ground beef, low fat mozzarella and low fat ricotta.
  • Wow, pizza soup sounds yummy!

We are having leftover grilled cilantro chicken, coleslaw, caprese "stacks" and some sort of veggy TBD...probably broccoli.
  • I'm in the mood for breakfast this evening so I think it looks like we will have a spinach quiche with a peach for dessert.
  • Bison and black bean chili. Large salad with raw veggies.
    Cantaloupe for dessert.
  • Quote: We are having leftover grilled cilantro chicken, coleslaw, caprese "stacks" and some sort of veggy TBD...probably broccoli.
    Do you have the recipe for cilantro chicken? It sounds yummy!

Tonight's dinner is a stuffed pork chop, cabbage, and peas.
  • I had the SBD turkey and bacon wrap...
  • I had Baked Chops...green beans...cucumber and tomato salad.

Yum Yum!!