It is official!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have lost 61 pounds!!!!
    carrot:
    YESSSSS past the 60 pound mark this week..

I have not been under 170 in over 5 years... go me go me go me!!!!
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome!

Congratulations!

• Congrats hun I'm so jealous.. I hope this time I have as much willpower as you and keep going with the diet and not slip up. It's not as hard as I thought it would be giving up my "addiction" foods.
  • you can do it Jellybean! I have my slip ups here and there but I make sure I get right back on track. I went to disney in may and was not on a diet for the whole week. I did start phase one when I came home though

I Am just to excited!! ^___^ It just pumps me up being in a new number range. I tend to lose the first 5 pounds alot easier than the last. Does anyone else do that??
  • Quote: you can do it Jellybean! I have my slip ups here and there but I make sure I get right back on track. I went to disney in may and was not on a diet for the whole week. I did start phase one when I came home though

I Am just to excited!! ^___^ It just pumps me up being in a new number range. I tend to lose the first 5 pounds alot easier than the last. Does anyone else do that??

Ya, I lose alot easier on this diet. Usually my stomach growls and I get headaches when I'm hungry but the stuff I've been eating fills me up. I think even my mom notices this time I'm serious about losing weight, she's been buying the foods I need even if it costs more than she usually spends, lol.

BTW, how long did it take you to lose all that weight? I wanna try and get to 170 by Christmas not sure if I can seeing as I will probably hit a plateau sooner or later..
  • CONGRATULATIONS, Jonsgurl!
  • Ohhh, wonderful!! Congratulations!!
  • That is so wonderful...now, go shop till you drop!!!!!
    It's reward time!!!!
  • jonsgurl, awesome job!
    Quote:
    Absolutely true for me. I have been fighting to get these few pounds I need to get into the 170s for a couple of months now. Hopefully I will join you there soon! I would like to get down to 170 by the time DH comes home in November.
    Quote:
    I think even my mom notices this time I'm serious about losing weight, she's been buying the foods I need even if it costs more than she usually spends, lol.
    jellybean, this is wonderful that your mom is getting on board. Once they see how well you are doing, maybe you will be a good influence on the whole family. good for you sticking with it when it was not so easy!
  • CONGRATS!!!! Good work!!! And I agree with Cat....time for some new clothes!!! I can't wait till I'm ready to go buy new clothes at a smaller size!!!!
  • Congrats! Well done. be very very proud!
  • Very impressive! Reward yourself!
  • Congratulations!!! I know you feel good, hope to be joining you soon as well
  • Congrats! Job well done!
  • Congratulations, that is awesome.