South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

Hang in there. I actually found the entire phase 1 to be pretty difficult but once I got past it, things got alot easier. I am now in my second week of phase 2 and am down 11 pounds already!
Btw, I am one of those people who is always on a diet and can never seem to lose any weight. That is until I found south beach!
thunderbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Vivien, are you feeling any better?

Quote:
I've been mixing the plain, non fat yogurt with cocoa powder, vanilla, and splenda to make "pudding" - I hope that 's ok! It sure is good.
This is perfectly fine! Good idea too.

2fat4me2be, I think there's a big difference between the two diets. All you need to do SB is the book and normal food from the grocery store. It's a great and healthy plan. I don't know what you eat on LAweightloss, but $700 is a LOT of money. If you are not getting the support you are supposed to, I'd complain, and if it's not working, maybe you can get some money back? But in the end it's up to you to make the commitment to make healthy changes in your life and make them permanent. Support is plentiful and free here at 3fc. Good luck to you.
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:51 PM   #18  
Determined to lose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fat4me2be View Post
How much was the SB diet? I am currently in LA Weightloss. I am not doing well there. My counselor is young and is so into her own world she does a lousy job. She is always talking to the other people that work there while I am there to talk to her. I asked her why I was having to eat so much and why it wasn't working to well. She just said "It's your weightloss babe, you must be doing something wrong". YA HELLO!! She just wants to get you in and out of there asap so she can go back to her friends. I paid 700.00 to go there because they promised to help me and talk to me and help me through it. I mean they should at least take 10 min. to see if you are having a good or bad week. I am in and out in about 3 minutes. I feel so ripped off. But what can I do. Maybe I just got a bad worker but I haven't been back and I really want to go. It is so depressing. I know I can do it with a little possitive support (that was promised). She is a sweet girl but just not for me. I just might change to the SB diet myself.
I also bought into theLA scam! And that is what it is, a scam! They INSIST you buy their bars and supplements, thats a scam! And those girls they have as counselors, fresh out of high school and know nothing of nutrition outside a little "guideline" they were taught upon hiring!

BTW, those bars and drinks your consuming,.... way off the SB plan!!!!!! I coudln't stand the taste of them anyway, and they made me sick!

I gained weight while on it!

DUMP IT!

OH I FORGOT TO MENTION: Last y ear I received a notice of a lawsuit wanting me to jump on it. But because I had made a deal to pay only as I went (not 700 up front) I decided not too... What does that tell you?

Last edited by Loriann7; 08-03-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Loriann7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:54 PM   #19  
Determined to lose!

BTW, the south beach costs you a grocery bill, AND a book (HIGHLY recommend for it's information!).. I picked up my copy used for $2... And exercise is free (I walk!)
Loriann7 is offline   Reply With Quote