My meal today need opinion

• Today I ate

Bfast-2 eggs with a tiny bit of 2% cheese, 1/2 cup of milk, spinach, sf jello

snack-1 tbsp of natural PB

Lunch- salad with veggies and rotissorie chicken and 1/4 avocado, 1/2 cup of black beans, SF jello

snack- 1 tbsp of natural PB, string cheese, few nibbles of lowfat cottage cheese, SF jello, 1/2 cup of milk

Dinner-wendys grilled chicken ceasar, 1/2 pack of small ceasar dressing, 1/2 c of black beans, SF fudgesicle
  • Actually, it sounds fine to me, it actually sounds pretty well-done. But the thing is, I'm not an expert so I can't answer that question. I do think you've done well though in my opinion.

Are we allowed to have that much SF Jello? Wasn't sure. I see you've got one full cup of milk and then the cottage cheese... I am not sure if cottage cheese is counted in the dairy, or in with the cheeses. Hmm.. good question.
  • Cottage cheese is not dairy - that is milk & yogurt. Cottage cheese is in the cheese category. SF jello is included in Sweet Treats (75-100 calories per day) so should be OK.
  • way too light on veggies I suspect

was that NSA fudgsicle 40 calories? if it was like mine it was 90 and then you added 30 calories of jello.... you can only have 100 calories of sweet treats per day.

cottage cheese is edited to change this to say PROTEIN... cheese is edited to change this to say PROTEIN...

if you have little to lose you might want to watch the cheese intake... it's high in calories if it's hard cheese and high in salt....

apolgies for my mistatement
  • Cheese & dairy are separate. I know this is confusing. These are from the sticky on this forum:

MILK/DAIRY
    Except for half and half, 2 cups allowed daily, including nonfat yogurt or lowfat plain yogurt
    Greek Yogurt nonfat
    Low-fat milk (fat-free and 1%)
    Fat-free 1/2 & 1/2 (2 tablespoons)
    Low-fat plain, vanilla, or artificially sweetened soy milk (4 grams of fat or less per 8 ounce serving). Be sure the product does not contain high fructose corn syrup
    1% or fat-free buttermilk
    yogurt low fat or nonfat plain

CHEESE (Fat Free or Reduced Fat )
    for hard cheese, look for varieties that have 6 grams of fat or less/ounce
    American
    blue cheese does not come in reduced fat so use in moderation
    Cheddar
    Cottage cheese, 1-2% or fat-free
    Feta
    Mozzarella
    Parmesan
    Part-skim Ricotta
    Part-skim String
    Provolone
    Swiss
  • Quote: cottage cheese is dairy... cheese is dairy
    Think she messed up here and confused you.
  • Quote: Think she messed up here and confused you.

you're right I did.

it's PROTEIN!