South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #31  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning girls! Holy cow I must've been tired! Fell asleep during a movie, I'm told around 9:15 last night. Slept an hour and a half on the couch, then went to bed around 11 and slept until the alarm went off at 7:50 this morning. Guess I needed it!

Today is supposed to be beautiful here, high of 83 and sunny. May go to the pool after awhile. Otherwise, just gonna lie around and read my book. Gonna be a nice day! Then, back to work tomorrow. Grrr. I'll try not to think about that much until later tonight. Then I can start whining.

Hope you girls all have a nice, relaxing day!

Lisa
Old 07-13-2008, 09:54 AM   #32  

It's beautiful here today and supposed to be cooler than the 102 degrees we had yesterday. Low to mid 90's should be nice for Brian's pool party. Hopefully, we won't get the scattered showers that are predicted but there will only be four boys total so we can easily move inside if we do.

I got Brian's gift wrapped after he went to bed last night. I DID talk to him about the Wii and the fact that I haven't been able to find one (except online at ToysRUs packaged with a teen rated game) and we're going to see if we can find one.

Dinner will be totally offplan since we are having the food catered by the really good Italian restaurant nearby. My boss is paying for it in place of my 20th anniversary dinner so I ordered lots of extra stuff. I'll have the grilled veggie pizza which has lots of yummy grilled vegetables. It's a thin crust so it isn't too offplan.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hiya girls! Sorry for being MIA the past few days. DH has been out working cattle and I've been really rushing around trying to use the DH-free time to do some uber-organizing. I also did the front yard and worked on some planning for my holiday crafts. (We're making a haunted dollhouse, some more yard decorations and I'm hoping to crochet an afghan for fall and Christmas for DH and I and an afghan for both our mothers.) It should be interesting.

This week should be easy - no big plans which is a HUGE relief. I have been 100% off plan since Friday morning, but just had a healthy P1 breakfast and will be clean P1 until Saturday and then I'll move on to P2 Sunday. Weight is stuck at 201, but I definitely know why. My fault completely, but it's time to move on from that!

Well, I need to get ready for church. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Old 07-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Yesterday went really well except for me being offplan sigh! But I am back on track today and just finished a great 45 minute workout.
Got DH and 2 DD off to Texas this morning, they are going to visit DMIL. DS and I have to stay behind because we are working (and just got back two weeks ago from LA, don't think my boss would have liked me leaving so soon again). But we plan on having some bonding and quiet time and maybe I can get fit in some organizing the house while they are gone.

Have a nice and quiet Sunday!
Old 07-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon chickies! I spent the morning doing cooking and food prep. Now I've gotta finish mowing a little piece of the lawn, then I think we'll head for the pool until dinner.

Enjoy your quiet time, pearlrose!
Kim, DD had me pull out the sewing machine last week so she could make a doll dress, and while it was out, I decided to go through my fabric and get started on some Christmas stuff too. I think I'm going to do aprons for all the ladies in the family this year. Your plan looks pretty ambitious!
Barb, Happy Birthday to Brian and hope you guys have a wonderful party!
weezle, I will join you in the whining tonight, Sunday nights are so depressing. Enjoy the pool today.
cottage, have a lovely day at the Cape.
Ruth, bless you.
Cat, whatever it takes to get motivated, right?
Congrats on a very successful Ph1 indigal!
zeff, hope you can have a relaxing day today.

Okay off to mow in the blazing heat, then I can have a yummy leftover fish taco.

Last edited by Schmoodle; 07-13-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #36  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Is it bed time yet?! Today I did laundry; picked blueberries (and sampled them as required - quality control and all); froze them; cooked the rest of the rhubarb; made Asian tofu salad; cooked dried black beans and made a salad and hummus; cooked dried garbanzos and still have to make a salad and crunchies; cleaned dishes from all those projects; mowed the back lawn, weeded the flower garden; trimmed the trees that smacked me in the face while mowing; and still had to find energy to drag myself out for a walk! How does all that not equal exercise?! In 5 minutes I get to make dinner. Sleep will not be a problem tonight.

How was everyone's day? I hope someone was relaxing!

Cat - Good thing you are a long way away. I'm always tempted by puppies.

Nessa - sorry to hear about the ankle frustration

Indigal - enjoy that oatmeal

Ruth - Don't know if I could resist those either

Kim - You've got this down - just get back on the horse I've noticed you are incredibly disciplined about that when you go off plan.

Pearl - Enjoy your quiet time

Schmoodle - hope you survived mowing! I've gone through gallons of seltzer this weekend just trying to get yard work done.

to everyone I missed!

Now to make dinner. Tonight I'll do a little more camping food prep and squeeze some PT exercises and weights in before falling down. Have a good evening everyone!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #37  
TimeForChange

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5,4"

aaarrrggg...... I can't beleive it but I gained 1 1/2 lbs this week..... I haven't gone off plan at all so i am really disappointed ......not sure what i could have done differently..... I will write it off as just one of those weeks and hope to see something next week......have others gained this early in the plan (3rd week)????
Old 07-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

greeneyes, don't freak out, you probably haven't actually gained, you are just retaining or something. Have you eaten anything salty? Is TOM imminent?
Refresh my memory, did you just start on Ph2? What have you added back? I know the first time I went to Ph2, my loss stopped for a couple of weeks, and it was very frustrating, but it picked up again and became very steady for quite a while. I actually started counting calories for a while to see if I was eating too much.

Last edited by Schmoodle; 07-13-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #39  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Did absolutely nothing today. What a great day! DH and his friends were up playing video games until 3 a.m. so I didn't sleep well at all. I made DH get up with the baby this morning to get back at him. DH went for bagels and made me a cup of tea to say sorry....food is a good way to get back in good with me lately....and DH knows it.

Spent the rest of the day reading, playing with DS and napping.

Dinner is almost ready to go....just need to toss the noodles with the peanut dressing and cut up the grilled chicken.
Closed Thread