Ug. So tired of Phase 1 already!

• I only have another week to go but I'm already feeling myself getting bored. I know it's my own fault too. There are SO many delicious dishes that I can make that aren't salads or omelets but I'm having trouble with my time management and can't seem to find the time to make anything. I remember last time I did Phase 1 I was really good about marinating meats ahead of time and fixing a bunch of make-ahead meals and freezing them, but now that I have two kids, time's a lot tighter!

Don't worry though, I'm still going to stick with it. I've invested too much effort into this past week to mess it up now

I'm really looking forward to Phase 2, and I know my husband is too. Poor fella, every time he suggests something I can fix, he has to stop and say, "no wait, we're on Phase 1 still"

Thanks for letting me whine! I know it's only a short week until I can have my apples and/or brown rice again!

Jess
  • Jess, Ph1 is a drag, but since you've done it before you know how important it is. Your week will be up before you know it! In the meantime, maybe this weekend you can fix some things ahead to keep you going. I like to make a bunch of deviled eggs and keep those around for breakfast or snacks. Hang in there! Sounds like your hubby is on board and that's great.
  • Hi Mum2monkeys......I am with you ......I only have one more day left in phase 1 and I am chomping at the bit to get there already ....and I did preplan etc.....not that I am craving carbs but I really want them back in my life lol......and I am very excited to wake up sunday morning and have a peice of bread ......
  • I hear you! I'm on day 4, and time's dragging a little. It is harder to plan with children in the mix, but it sounds like you're doing a great job! How much weight have you lost?
  • Just think of it this way. Phase one only lasts for 2 weeks, but the fat will last a lot longer if you don't work on it now. Think "little black dress, little black dress...." that little black dress thought kept me going.
  • Search the boards for some food ideas. The recipes here are a life saver. Hang in there and stick with it. Take one day at a time.