3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I'm in the 100's for the first time in like 3 years!!!!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/145473-oh-my-god-im-100s-first-time-like-3-years.html)

Fat Melanie 07-03-2008 02:09 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I'm in the 100's for the first time in like 3 years!!!!!!!

I weighed myself last night, and noticed the change then. But I thought, I'm imagining things, I'll weigh myself again this morning. So I did, and I'm 198 lbs now!!!!! Okay, I know I still have a ways to go before I get down to a healthy weight for my height, but 2 lbs closer is 2 steps closer... YAYYY!

I don't plan on posting threads making a big deal everytime I lose 2 lbs or anything like that, hehheh, but I was so excited that I made it to 100-land that I had to share. I know it's not the exercise that I did yesterday or anything, I wouldn't see results THAT quickly, but I do have a sneaking suspicion it was all the water I drank yesterday. I must have been retaining water because I haven't been drinking as much as I should, and yesterday I drank a LOT.

Anyway, it just feels so good to be able to go to User CP right now and change my weight ticker.

walking2lose 07-03-2008 02:17 PM

Yea! That is great news!!!! Stay motivated and keep up the excellent work!!!

pamatga 07-03-2008 02:25 PM

Way to Go Fat Melanie!

I am :p with envy but also very proud of you. You had a rough start there but I am glad to hear that things are going better for you.

:woohoo: Miss Melanie :woohoo:

Here's to another chick who whizzed right by the 200 mark to get into onderland :woohoo: :woohoo:

:congrat: and :woo: for YOU!

Fat Melanie 07-03-2008 02:35 PM

Thanks, guys! :D :belly:

Ahh, onderland. That's the word I was looking for when I said "100-land." Heard you guys call it 'onderland' before and I forgot. Yay onderland!

ladybugnessa 07-03-2008 03:00 PM

congrats on ONEderland... I'm SO jealous...

PROMISE me you won't freak out when you gain a few pounds.....

grneyedmustang 07-03-2008 03:04 PM

:dance: Congrats! :carrot:

Now step away from the scale because it's evil!!!! Congrats again!

Fat Melanie 07-03-2008 03:10 PM

Ladybugnessa, lol I promise not to freak out. :D I'll be disappointed but, after reading the thread about weight/scale fluctuations, I understand. Soon it's gonna be that TOM so I'll probably gain like 10 lbs... I'll try my best to stay calm. I probably won't be in 'onderland' for long when TOM rolls around.

Grneyedmustang, scales really are evil, I agree. I'm trying to only weigh myself once a week.. okay I am lying, I step on that evil thing daily, even several times a day (and notice crazy fluctuations) but I only count a weigh-in once a week. If I recorded my different hour to hour weights, I'd go insane.

Pearlrose 07-03-2008 05:00 PM

Congratulations!! That is the best feeling when you get on the scale and conquer a mini goal but that is a big one :)

bargoo 07-03-2008 05:05 PM

Congratulations! It is a big deal !!!

RenRen 07-03-2008 05:30 PM

Congratulations!!!

ANOther 07-03-2008 05:55 PM

Yay you!

greeneyes490 07-03-2008 08:47 PM

Heck I will be posting when I finally make the 199.9 mark :).....cause that is a huge milestone......so congratulations :)

chronicdieter 07-03-2008 09:44 PM

:carrot: Way to go Melanie!!!!! :carrot: