South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 08:46 AM   #16  
TimeForChange

S/C/G: 240/225/150

Height: 5,4"

Morning everyone .......well i have decided to take today off so I am about to make myself a nice breakfast and get some things done at home....but the good news is I am down another 1.5 lbs for a total loss on phase 1 day 11 of 8 lbs.......so far so good ........hope you all have a great week.....
Old 07-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 235/235/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Ah...it's gonna rain!

I started officially on my diet, and am using ALLI, so far so good I guess. I need to increase my calories and fat though or I am hearing the ALLI won't do anything.

It's going to rain here today, and possibly some storms...and honestly I'm feeling a bit down, not sure why.

What is everyone going to do for the 4th of July?
Old 07-02-2008, 09:26 AM   #18  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Question on the ALLI...

If you increase the amount of fat you are eating, won't that cause "treatment effects? Since you'll be eating stuff without a lot of fat in it with your new eating style, then do you really need the ALLI?
Old 07-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey everyone! Quick fly-by for me! I've got the last load of laundry to put away, then shower and pack, off to the office for last minute instructions to the girls, bank, post office and then hopefully out of town by 10. (It's 8:25). Don't know what my internet situation will be like while out of town, so if I don't "see" you all again this week, Happy July 4th and have a good weekend!

~Kim

Cyndi - thanks for the movie compliments. You should see our house at Christmas - Holiday Inn, White Christmas and for some reason Royal Wedding and Going My Way on nonstop. (Every once in a while I let DH watch A Christmas Story)!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #20  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

Good morning Ladies!!! Happy Wednesday!

Cottage - Sorry to hear that you have to go over to the girl's house and deal with a sick child. Hopefully she'll be an easy patient. I actually had the chicken w/ avocado this weekend. It was tasty, but the next time I do it I'm probably going to add some tomato slices as well. And be sure to watch the chicken so that it doesn't get dry.

Ruth - Poor Disney, I hope her teeth cleaning goes well today. And it sounds like you've got another really filled day, Ruth. How are the wedding plans coming?

Cyndi - Work productively today so tomorrow you can be relaxed before you leave for a half day.

Cat - Enjoy those new videos. I've actually been thinking of trying the Jillian Video (I can get them on exercise tv). I did the Biggest Loser ones and the kick butt. Should be interesting.

Schmoodle - I read that dh is going to Japan...right? Is it military reasoning? Enjoy your time to yourself today. A quiet house can be lovely!

Indigal - Nice to meet you, and welcome back to the beach.

Pearlrose - Happy news about the scale! Keep it up!

Nessa - Here's to a great phone interview! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

greeneyes - Enjoy your day off. Congrats on the scale victory! Keep it up!

ameichholz - Welcome the the South Beach Section of 3fc. Are you doing South Beach? Regardless....good luck on your journey.

Me - Another quiet day at work/school. Dh got back from Vegas last night with very full pockets He actually came back with over 2 times the amount of money that he took with him. I am SO PLEASED!!!!! This is why I don't mind him doing the annual Vegas trip. Hooray for extra cash in our budget! Tonight I need to clean a little and I might head to the store to pick up things for the 4th BBQ that we're going to. I hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!
ENJOY!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Morning chicks! I'm in a mood today, just haven't figured out what the mood is yet! DH (and that is not dear) is making my life miserable! The man can't have a conversation during the day, no we have to wait and pick a fight when we goto bed (I thought women did that)! He ended up taking his wedding ring off lastnight and said he is done! Long story short I have mixed emotions as anyone would, I'm tired of the fighting every single day over things we shouldn't be fighting over, yet somehow I feel I have failed but I also feel at 39 it is time for him to grow up and take some responsability.

Well shoot my intentions we not to come in here and vent!

Schmoodle enjoy your day!
Nessa good luck with the phone interview!
indigal welcome back!

Have a great day ladies, the weekend is almost here!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #22  
Heather-Nic

Kim - You beat me to the post. Have a good and restful day. Regarding your movies at Christmas....do you ever watch Meet Me in St. Louis w/ Judy Garland? It's one of my very favorites to watch at Christmas time.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #23  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmecreole View Post
Question on the ALLI...

If you increase the amount of fat you are eating, won't that cause "treatment effects? Since you'll be eating stuff without a lot of fat in it with your new eating style, then do you really need the ALLI?
personally I don't think Alli and SBD work well together.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #24  
Heather-Nic

Steph - Hang in there!
Old 07-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Steph, feel free to vent, that's just one of the many services we provide here! Sorry for your troubles, fighting is no fun.
Kim, have a great visit!
hmac, sounds like DH did pretty well. You should send him more often. My DH is merchant marine, not military.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #26  
Heather-Nic

Ah....ok....well I hope he remains safe on this go round. Travel mercies are headed his way.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #28  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Hello all, nothing much going on here.

Schmoodle-Sasebo huh? I was stationed (well, not me personally) in Iwakuni. Japan is such a beautiful place (and I'm not saying it cuz I'm half japanese). My husband is Mexican and he loves the place. It is so interesting and the culture is unbelievable. The technology there is about 5-7years in advance from us. Things are more expensive but i persoanally think well worth it. If you guys get a chance, go to Tokyo.....what a place to see. ITT usually has trips out there. Are you meeting him out there later?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #29  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

I bet Japan is very cool. I have been to China and Thailand and would love to travel more of Asia.

Just puttering along today. Can't wait for it to be 2 o'clock tomorrow so I can get out of town, see my parents and sister, and then go to a fun extended family pool party Friday! (And a baby shower Saturday.) I hope my back will survive the car travel.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:44 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 215/191.6/135

Height: 5'6"

Yesterday was a bit rough as I had to work extra late and ended up eating a small pack of peanut m&ms for dinner. I had a salad when I got home.

I took today off for my birthday, so it should be much easier. Only thing planned is bathing Winter. Summer, too, as I couldn't get home in time to get her out of her crate yesterday. (She's doing so much better, but 12 hours in a crate is a long time for a five month old puppy.)

tkglenn, I used to live in Okinawa. Not quite as advanced as Japan itself, but I loved the culture.

Pacergal, best wishes.
Closed Thread