Quote from boss "That is the eatingest diet I have ever seen!"

• I'm glad they have no real problem with me eating at my desk. I work for 2 brothers and they have both made comments that it appears as if I eat ALL DAY. They are starting to show more and more interest.
  • Congratulations on a great start !!
  • I'm going to sound like a South Beach informercial, but I do not feel like I'm on a diet AT ALL. And my coworkers make comments to me, like "You can eat that on your diet???"
  • I get a lot of questions from co-workers about my foods. They always comment about my salmon I bring for my lunch salad. Several have asked about starting South Beach because it's worked so well for me. I know one other gal who started it because she was impressed by my weightloss.
  • That's a hilarious observation. And so true! I, too, eat all day long. Sometimes I feel somewhat freakish about it--I've never seen anyone else in my office eating at their desk--but clearly it works.
  • It's sooo true! As I leave the house in the morning with my snacks and lunch in tow - my husband just shakes his head. He has said repeatedly in the past month that he can't get over how much I am eating and I'm still losing weight! It's a hoot!
  • It is great being on a "diet" where you are not starving all day long. I tried that 3 day diet a few times, I lost weight but was starving, cranky, and tired ALL the time. No way I would be able to hit the gum then, now not a problem!