3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Frightening Friday! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/143132-frightening-friday.html)

cottagebythesea 06-06-2008 07:06 PM

Frightening Friday!

Hi everyone! Looks like we're back up and running again. The entire day seemed out of whack, and just went downhill after this morning.

I did something to my back, must have been from hoeing and weeding the kids' garden. Maggie was just a bear all day today, and Audrey was pushing on my last nerve all day, too. Then, Cindy was supposed to let me off early, and didn't show or call until after 6pm. Grrrrrrrrr! I understand she's a doctor and sometimes things happen that are beyond her control, but today of all days I just wanted to come home.

We're getting ready for a community yardsale tomorrow at my DIL's, so after I relax a bit, we're going to get my car loaded up. There'd better be a good crowd, because I really don't feel like doing this. ;)

Pearlrose 06-06-2008 07:13 PM

I kept checking today and just got in, I needed my support fix :)

Cottage, I hope your back feels better soon. I used to run an in home daycare so I can definitely sympathize with you when parents run late, regardless if it is your home or theirs.

Hope the sale goes well tomorrow. We have been in the basement for part of our afternoon, the Tornado sirens went off, so that was a ton of fun and now we have more rain, it has been solid almost every day since beginning of May.

Pearlrose 06-06-2008 07:21 PM

Wow just got a chance to really look at the site we lost alot of threads seems to be everything after May 22nd was lost. We are survivors so we will be fine, it must have really crashed hard.

djett626 06-06-2008 07:48 PM

I had planned to come on here at lunch and look at recipes to plan next week's menu. bummer!

I was all prepared to come on here and say, I did squats while pushing DD on her swing and stretched last night AND this morning to do something for me.... and I couldn't get on.:((

I'm SOOO glad to see it is up and I am headed to the recipes for inspiration!

TwynnB 06-06-2008 10:05 PM

I was having a bit of a withdrawal myself earlier today! I suppose it encouraged me to get my butt out before I went to work...I walked b/w 4-5 miles up and down a mountain! I called my husband at the top to say I was so proud that I made it straight up, with a heart rate of only 138. Yeehaw!!

phxsunflower 06-07-2008 12:26 AM

shooo, I thought I did something to our computer;)!!!! Glad to see ya folks again.

Ok my Friday was really calm.. I got things done but it was not rush rush like usual. Sort of nice don't know why though but I will take it. Tomorrow is already setting up to be a get things done day.

I am looking into getting a or maybe 2 WATP dvd's to have but I have a question to the ladies that have these please. I usually walk 3 miles 4-5 times a week in 50 minutes. The question is do I start with the 1 mile dvd or get the 3 or more mile ones? O.k. and another question-which one(s) do you have? I was thinking the walk slim one? I know this is probably not where I should ask these questions so if not please forgive me and direct me in the right direction.

Well I am glad to see the board back up. It is 9:30 p.m. and I need to go get DS1 from his friends house.

Hope to get back tomorrow.

Oh Ruth thanks for the farina info. I guess I will stick with the oatmeal.