Can you eat too many eggs?

• On phase 1?

Today i'm having devilled eggs for breakfast and will have 2 egg "muffins" for lunch so 4 eggs a day, is that ok or too many?
  • Eggs are not limited on the diet so it's really a personal choice. I've eaten that much in one day. But I wouldn't do it everyday
  • Unless you have a problem with cholesterol, you can have eggs every day. But I wouldn't eat any more than 4 eggs a day, and even then, that's a lot! Anything in excess isn't very good for you.
  • I found I could easily eat 4 or 5 a day.. boiled.. just cause they are soooo easy.. I needed to find something else that was easy.. Now i just try to plan better.. I try to cook extra protien for dinner so I have something to cut up on a salad for lunch.
  • I remember seeing a recipe for egg "muffins" somewhere here and was actually looking for it yesterday but I couldn't find it...could someone direct me? Thanks!
  • I try to stick to more egg whites than whole eggs. For instance, this morning, I made a scramble of 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites. Added a wedge of laughing cow cheese and some asparagus. It made two servings. DH had ww toast also, I had 1/4 c. blueberries.