Ladybugnessa......Did you change your picture?

• I recently saw some of your posts and know you posted to my crackers post last week as well as my Quinoa flour post. I kept thinking....Where did this picture come from? Did you recently change your picture? Were'nt you wearing a black dress on your other icon picture? I have to say...You look so fantastic.... I took me a few moments (Brain farts) to realize you're the same person. And please don't take this the wrong way, because it's meant to be a huge compliment....You look so much younger in your new picture. I love it. What an inspiration.
  • THANKS! yes I did change the picture. the black dress shot was taken last June at a formal event. this current picture was taken by a very close friend who is quite talented with the camera and who really made me look GREAT.

I figured NOT BAD for 48!
  • I love how happy and feisty you look!!!
  • Nessa YOU made you look great! You have worked hard and deserve the credit. And don't go and photoshop any more clothes on yourself, be proud of the bodacious ta-tas and great clevage! I do agree with everyone else, the new hair color and style are very nice.
  • I second everything SkinnyDogMom said!! Work it, girl!
  • You look hot Nessa!
  • Be proud Nessa - you look great
  • you look great. You sexy thing.
  • Ditto
    Ditto to what everyone else has said. Good Job, Nessa!
  • yep, nessa you are smokin'!!!!!