Starting tomorrow

• Hey everyone!
    I am new to the SouthBeach Diet. I picked up the book last week and after reading cover to cover, I'm ready to start! I have been calorie counting for the past few months but I'm looking for something new to get me out of the rut I'm in. I think the SB will be an overall healthier way to eat and that's what I'm looking for.
    I can't wait to make new friends here!!!

LeeAnn
  • LeeAnn! You are starting this way of eating the right way by thoroughly reading the book first. It's so important to understand the whys and hows of each phase to be successful in losing weight. We're looking forward to getting to know you, come and join us in our daily chat!
  • Welcome, LeeAnn...Phase 1 is tough, but so rewarding! Good luck!

Mary
  • to The Beach. It's so refreshing to hear someone say they've spent time thoroughly reading the book. That's so important.
  • Welcome LeeAnn, looking forward to chatting and getting to know you!
  • Welcome! There are so many great examples around here of people who are doing awesome things on the beach. Stick it out, it's worth it!
  • Welcome to the beach LeeAnn
  • Welcom LeeAnn! Your going to love the beach! This group is an amazing mixture of gals at all stages of their weight loss journey and a great tool for asking questions! We keep each other honest around here! Good Luck!
  • Welcome to the Beach........