End of Phase 1

• Today marks the end of a successful phase one for me! I'm proud of myself for sticking with it. =) I've lost 10.5 pounds and hopefully many more soon. Tomorrow is going to be tough, I'm going out to eat before my Bon Jovi concert, I think we're going to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill so we'll see how that goes!
  • Congratulations, Drea Marie!! 10.5 pounds is incredible...you should be so proud! Good luck at the restaurant tomorrow, make sure to do a little research and have a gameplan before you go. And enjoy the concert!

Mary
  • congrats! i'm envious, I'm going to be restarting P1 later this week sometime... I keep screwing it up with the DH and everything.. We'll try harder and I'll post when We get through it without screwin up

Great Job!!
  • Great job DreaMarie, congratulations! Good luck with your challenge tomorrow and have a great time.
    I just noticed you are in Lawton. I have spent time there. Love the museum and park and all the little prairie dogs!
  • Nice work!

Man, getting through those 2 weeks on P1 is such an accomplishment!!!

WAY TO GO!
  • Good job!

Good luck at dinner and enjoy the concert
  • Congratulations! I've got one more week to go and I'm pushing through. Nice to have an example of someone who's made it.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations. This is the easiest diet I have ever tried.
  • Thanks for all the support! I know that without this site it definitely would have been a lot harder. I look forward to getting on here everyday to see how everyone is doing and gain inspiration from others. Schmoodle, I love the prairie dogs as well. I enjoy going there to walk, but they are actually trying to get rid of all them because they say there's too many and that their holes are dangerous They've made it illegal for us to even feed them.
  • Super job DreMarie!!! Keep up all the hard work. 10.5 ponds is great!!! Enjoy the concert and dinner.
  • Congratulations! Good luck with the restaurant -- definitely check the menu before you go.

I'm about a week behind you