Heinz Ketchup

• I have seen people talking about one carb/low carb Heinz Ketchup. Where do you find this? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE! The only ketchup I found to be SBD friendly is the unsweetened, all natural weird brand from Whole Foods. It's okay but I would like to try the Heinz. Anyone know where to find it?

Thanks!!!
  • DH found it for me at the commissary. I haven't looked for it in the other groceries. I was stubborn about my ketchup and insisted on using regular Heinz. He brought the low carb one home and I fretted about it, but I actually like it ok. I rarely use ketchup, so I was willing to use regular, but the low carb is good tasting. I really can't think of the last time I used any ketchup.
  • I think I found it at Albertson's. Most of our grocery chains don't have it but this one does. I buy several bottles when I find it since I don't normally go to that store.
  • I don't know about Heinz...I just grocery shopped and didn't find anything like that. I have a Hellman's Carb Options katsup that's 1/2 gone...been trying to find more and can't seem to locate it. Wonder if they stopped making it OR if the places I'm shopping haven't stocked it. Can't remember where I purchased it. I live in South Central Wisconsin...anyone else know where I could get more?? It is made w/o sugar and uses Splenda. I did find while grocery shopping though, Heinz Reduced Sugar--it uses Sucralose. Lists the sugars as 1 gr. Everything else is 0.
  • I think the Heinz Reduced Sugar is the new name for the Heinz One Carb. It will have some natural sugar from the tomatoes which is where the 1 gram of sugar comes from. I like it as well as regular catsup.
  • Heinz Reduced Sugar is the one I use when I make Cola Chicken and Sloppy Joes. The grandkids even use it for their burgers, fries, etc., with no complaints.
  • Albertson's doesn't carry it anymore. I'll have to check other stores.
  • I found the Heinz Carb One in one local grocery store. Couldn't find it at Walmart though. I thought it tasted really good too.
  • I found it at Kroger's!
  • I checked one of our Kroger's and didn't find it there but it might be in another one. I did find it in Super Target though
  • Wow! I never even knew that there WAS a low carb Heinz Ketchup! Thanks, South Beach Gals! This will be great on the Baked Butternut Squash Fries that I have recently become addicted to! I love how much I have learned "peeking" into different forums- everyone has so much information to share.