South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:31 AM   #31  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
Did you eat a whole bull, Nessa?
oy it seems like it.

a huge plate of lean roast beef and ham and a second plate of ham
2 fried oysters (i wanted to try them)
salad
green beans
cole slaw
one roll (why oh why??)
and then
2 pieces of cake... ugh...

i did drink water the whole time.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #32  
ONEderland here I come!

Kara how great that you got your run in already... have a great day!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Morning chickies, I got an extral long sleep last night, hoping that would help a pound or two leave. I notice that sometimes on the days I sleep in, my weight drops. Just a theory... And a good excuse... Anyway, I am UP two pounds. Then I remembered last night's kielbasa was pretty salty, sigh. I did have another good Ph1 day yesterday, except I ate a couple of strawberries, but really, I'm not going to consider that cheating.

I think I'm going to get some stuff done here this mornning, then take the kids swimming this afternoon. We are going to Winchester tonight to take DD1 out to dinner for her birthday. She is turning 21 tomorrow. Don't know where we will go - her pick, but I will stay on plan. Restaurant food is always salty though, so tomorrow I will push the water and maybe have a good end-of-month weigh in!

Kara, good decision, you deserve a break and something to look forward to.
cottage, happy bathroom planning. I want to pick up some pansies to go in my front planters.
Cyndi, happy eliptical shopping. Kayaking sounds fun, but it scares me...
Nessa. Nessa, Nessa... Was it GOOD cake at least? Did you eat it mindfully?
Happy Birthday again Laurie!! You are a ram, like my DD. Your poor hubby (lol)!

Okay, off to start my day. I think the only coffee I've got around here is decaf. Bleh. Why would I even buy that stuff? Can anybody spare a good strong cuppa?
Old 03-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #34  
ONEderland here I come!

it was store made but it was pretty good... and yeah i enjoyed it.

i'm back on track....

have a great day Schmoodle..
Old 03-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Morning ladies. No personals today, just don't have the oomph. I didn't fall asleep until after midnight, but I lounged around all morning with DH and the kids, so that made up for it. Supposed to go to a church retreat with DD this afternoon, but might not. DH has got body aches, so he's resting right now. The flu is still in full force in our area. I wasn't so keen on going to the retreat today, and this is sort of giving me an excuse. Might just stay home instead.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:20 PM   #36  

Looks like it's sushi tonight. Guess I'll eat before we go. Sigh, I love sushi...
Old 03-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

"Morning," everyone. Had a good day yesterday; got the house clean, paid for our mattress, bought a new ceiling fan for the living room and looked at lights for the kitchen, then had a nice bbq fajita dinner. Then I tried to go to bed. Sigh. Ended up having terrible nightmares all night and only got about 3 hours of sleep. I'm home from church now, so I'm off to start a load of laundry and nap on the couch while dh watches the Spurs game. Have a relaxing Sunday!

~Kim
Old 03-30-2008, 01:46 PM   #38  
ONEderland here I come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoodle View Post
Looks like it's sushi tonight. Guess I'll eat before we go. Sigh, I love sushi...
do they have sashimi?? is that how you spell it.. that's fine....
Old 03-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #39  
Visualizing the Goal

Nessa, I wanna know how the cake made you FEEL! (I'm just being sassy. You said you were all about the feelings lately.)

Schmoodle, I'm sorry you have to pass on the sushi. I'm sure you'll have a great time with the family, though!

Kim, was it the spicy barbeque from last night that gave you nightmares? Food sometimes affects my dreams. Isn't that bizarre?

Krystal, glad to hear you got some lounging in! Hope your husband doesn't catch the bug. Load that boy up with some zinc!

I'm waiting on the girls to wake up and then we're headed over to my parents'. It'll be a fun evening! Tom's dad fixed the back window of my car, which wouldn't close because Connor messed with the latch that holds it shut (we have a Tahoe). I swear he's going to end up being an engineer or something, the way he's always taking things apart!

Gotta get another glass of water in me. I've been really thirsty these last two days!

Kara
Old 03-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #40  

I slept in this morning but we made it to Faith Formation on time. I got paged during church and stood outside dealing with work until just after mass ended. Luckily Brian is old enough that he is okay with me leaving and just met me afterwards. They had a pancake breakfast where I had planned to have an egg taco that would be relatively healthy (especially if I skipped the tortilla but they ran out just before us and I got stuck with pancakes because I just can't do sausage with the grease. I didn't eat much and mainly had some fruit.

The parents in our den gave the leader and I gift cards for Joe's crab shack so Brian and I are going out tonight and I'm going to try to stick to healthy stuff. I have good meals planned all week but March has not been a good month as far as eating and weight loss.

I need to go get some yardwork done now that groceries are put away and the laundry is in the dryer but I do need to finish reading the rest of the posts first. I also need to make sure I get Brian's Boy Scout patches on his uniform tonight because he has a troop meeting tomorrow. It's going to be a busy week.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #41  

I am so mad at Robert right now. I got out the sewing box to sew on Brian's patches. I didn't realize that Robert took what he considered his out of the box. He took the seam ripper (okay, that was his), the large pack of needles (that was mine) and all the good thread which I bought. I don't have the shiny red thread that is the exact shade of the number patch or the shiny green I need for a patrol patch. I had Brian call Robert to see if he had taken them and he says they are in his storage unit which means he didn't need them right away. If I had known he had taken them, I could have gotten to the store today and gotten what I needed. Now I'm going to have to drop Brian at school and work for a few hours before I'll have to take a break from work (if I can) and run to the fabric store when they open at 9. And then hope that I have time to sew on the numbers when I am supposed to be working. I have to pick Brian up at 4 tomorrow, have a meeting at 4:30-6:30 and then he has to eat and be at his troop meeting by 7. Tonight was when I had the time to do the sewing!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:14 PM   #42  

Hooray, no sushi!
The sushi restaurant was closed so we ended up in a tavern place. It was really good, and I was able to stay on plan with salad, steamed veggies and a nice rare tuna steak. I love rare tuna, but not a big fan of the sashimi, Nessa, that's a little TOO rare. DD brought a friend along and the grandparents came too, so it was lots of fun.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #43  
Visualizing the Goal

Yay for Fate blessing you with a wonderful dinner, Schmoo!

Barbara, I am so sorry. What the heck does Robert need a pack of needles and red and green thread for? In his storage unit? What a moron. Sorry if that's out of line. He just seems like a vengeful jerk lately.

I am so done with this living in different time zones deal. So completely and thoroughly done with it. I have literally forgotten what it's like to have my own house and I believe I cannot remember what most of my furniture looks like. It has been fifteen months since we moved out of our house. I do hope the same Fate that blessed Schmoo with her lovely dinner sees it in our favor to dump the most perfect house in our laps when we arrive in Germany! Preferably one we can actually afford! I can't wait to actually own my own home...no forms to be filed for painting interior walls...no forms to fill out if we want to put a swingset in the back yard...no forms to sign if we want to have guests overnight. Golly gee. That will be nice! And have I mentioned we haven't had our own room since Avery was born?! That was almost two years ago! I'm sorry to be such a whiner. I'm just so ready to be on to the next stage. I know I shouldn't rush this time because there are things to learn and experiences that are precious, but I can't help but wanting to get on to what's coming.

Kara
Closed Thread