South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #46  
Beach Bum

Height: 5' 7"

Kara--warning the volksmarching is addictive--DH's mom is 85 and is still at it. But what a healthy addiction. She participates in groups down in Texas, she is in San Antonio, but goes to west Texas and Dallas area frequently for volksmarches.
Schmoodle--I enjoy Wegman's, but the store isn't in our current neighborhood, when we move in another 2 months, there is one very close. We used Wegman's deli department for most of our wedding reception catering.
Good afternoon everyone else!!!
I am headed to walk, shower and then to work until 8 PM tonight. Then another 12 hour shift tomorrow and finally some days off!
Have a fabulous day everyone!
Karla
Old 03-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #47  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Karla, Linda had told me that there were groups internationally! This sounds like it will be a blast!

Kara
Old 03-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #48  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

OK, Tom's aunt and uncle gave the kids each a HUGE chocolate bunny on Easter and I put them on top of the fridge and I SO want to eat them all up right now. Ugh. I have reasoned with myself, "Will it really make you feel better?" NO! "Will it really satisfy what you want?" NO! But the stupid things are just sitting there being all cute and bunny-y and hopping around in my head. I've brushed my teeth. I've flossed. I've rinsed with mouthwash. I'm chewing gum. I'm seriously considering going to bed now, at 8:19!

Somebody tell them to shush and leave me alone!

Kara
Old 03-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #49  
Beach Bum

Height: 5' 7"

Movie---Con Air
Actor---Nick Cage
Line (adjusted for Kara)---Kara, put the bunny down...
Old 03-25-2008, 08:40 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Kara, I'm right there with you. I have PMS and I am HuNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY... The chocolate and jelly beans just keep CALLING me.

Cat - I notice you saying that you're doing websites. What do you do - design the layout, program code (PHP, MySQL, etc.) or do graphics?

OK, I think I'm going to go hop in the bathtub and read my book for a while. I'm not sure if that will help any, but at least it's a half hour where I'm not able to get to the fridge (with any source of heat or modesty! )
Closed Thread