South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Jessie, You sound like you could use it.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Jandaman!!

cottage: Thanks for the coffee! I needed it this morning! Thank goodness you got the bank situation figured out. That could have been a mess! Have a great day!

Cyndi: Good luck getting 2000 steps in today and be careful driving. What a long day you have! I hope it all goes well.

Kara: That's what DH and I did on the way to Ruidoso! I know how you're feeling. When DH was driving back from Canada, I stayed up until 4 am waiting for him to pull up. It was the biggest relief to see him. Have fun tonight and enjoy Tom's presence, although I know you will!

Ruth: I hope your knee gets to feeling better and that you get used to the time change. It's been hard for us as well, but getting better.

Loriann: Sorry that you didn't wake up on time - try and have a good day at work.

Barb: Hope you have a good day at work and be careful driving in that mess!

, Gonna!

Schmoodle: Enjoy your breakfast - it sounds delicious! Have a good day.

Me: Things are going well here! I'm down 1.5 lbs since Sunday. Not bad for being on P1 for just two days. I won't be changing tickers until next Sunday, but I just can't stay off for some reason!

We had taco bake last night for dinner and I made some turkey bacon cups for breakfasts, so I've got a pretty well-stocked freezer for a while. I also worked out 3 times for 15 minutes each time. I don't think I'd have made a 45-minute straight workout, but spreading it out was great. I'm going to try to get another 15 minutes in after class tonight, but we'll see how late class goes.

Well, I need to get to work. Lots of deadlines coming up, so I need to get moving if I want to stay ahead!!

~Kim
Old 03-11-2008, 10:04 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

, Jessie! You're doing so great! I've been praying for you and baby and your DH a lot. Just keep your smile on and remember that little bean! Can't wait to hear about the doctor's visit!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:09 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 164/156/123

Height: 5'2

Happy Birthday Jandaman!

Kara-Yeah Yeah-we want details!!!!!
Kidding aside-Have a great time!

Interview got moved to Wednesday.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Kim, I looked at your vaca pix. What a peaceful spot! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Jessie, , enjoy your tears. This is the only time you can dry randomly and spontaneously and nobody will think you're nuts! Say hi to the bean from the 3fc aunties!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Kara - whassamatter, you don't have locks on doors in your house? The thought of being in my DH's boyhood bedroom would be a BIT weird!!!

Jandaman - Happy Birthday! Don't eat TOO much cake! :lol2:

Loriann - I'm pretty sure *I* don't want reunion details!!! I haven't been able to sleep at night since the time change, either. I am dragging now...

Cottage - HOW SCARY!!! Glad it didn't turn into a nightmare and it was fixed easily.

Jessie - Take it easy, hon. Those hormones are a kicker, and then when you're not eating well cuz you feel sick on top of it... DH just couldn't win when I was in my first trimester, I was like MADzilla...

ME: Weather is beautiful today, but I'm feeling yucky. I didn't get to the 2nd store on Sunday, thanks to DD4 and being late. So my snacks have been limited, and they aren't whole foods, so they might have a preservative in them that is making me nauseous. I will be heading out to the store later, but it's hard to get moving when I feel like this. Sort of a catch-22. The scale is still at 144.5, so no gain no loss. I haven't exercised in DAYS, though. DH and I are going to move firewood today, so I think that will be my exercise.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #22  

S/C/G: HW 226/ CW217/ GW 145

Height: 5'4

Morning Ladies
Thanks for all the advice yesterday about the shins. They dont hurt now.. they just hurt for about half of the walk. I am going to try to slow down today. lol
Kara.. I am excited for you!
Well can stay long, I am busy at work today ( for a change) Ill check back in after the my walk.
Thanks again
Tracy
Old 03-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #23  

Cottage: I am going thru heck with my bank right now. My eye doctor run my card thru twice on 2/28.. I have been trying to get the money back since then with little progress.. I was told last tuesday it would take 5 days ... well today is day 5 and nothing so I called the claims department and they said they just got the paperwork yesterday so that will be another 5 days. aaagggghhhhhhhh Right now all I care about it not being charged any fees when my account goes into the red cause they are holding my money hostage.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:25 AM   #24  
Visualizing the Goal

Jessie, you might not be able to hear the heartbeat yet so don't be discouraged. I couldn't hear any of my munchkins until after 12 weeks. Good luck, though!

Schmoodle, sorry you're off to a rough start. Nothing like breakfast cheesecake and bean brownies to cheer up your day, though!

Kim, good luck getting your work done! Mmmm, taco bake! I need to make that soon!

Krystal, I never lock myself in my room during the day. Especially if the children are out and about! THAT would be a mess - someone would surely empty the trash while someone else called China and the last hooligan flooded the basement with the washing machine water! Constant supervision!

Tracy, "holding my money hostage" Hope that resolves quickly!

Nine hours, twelve minutes!

Kara

Last edited by tomandkara; 03-11-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:01 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

howdy chicas!! just checking in real quick-like and saw all the happy birthday's!!!
awwwwww you shouldn't have *blush* y'all really made my day, thanx!

cheers and ta!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Quick check in during lunch. Finally got a full nights sleep lastnight! Hoping this ends the sleepless nights, I am tired of watching the food network on demand at night, I think Rachel Ray and I are best friends now!

Not alot of time for personals but wanted to say:

Kara So excited for you, have fun!

jandaman Happy Birthday. Don't think we have had the pleasure of "meeting" yet!

Gotta run, have a great day chicks!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #27  
Visualizing the Goal

Hey Stephanie! Glad you got good sleep!

Aw, Jan, I'm glad you are having a happy birthday! Any big plans???

Seven hours, fifty-six minutes!

Kara
Old 03-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #28  

Kara,
From your mouth to Gods ear...the bank just called me back and after 12 days they told me my money should be back into my account tomorrow morning. ..
and...my shins did not hurt much at all today.
We lived in Germany when I was a kid. Spangdalem AFB (dont know if I spelled that right lol ) My little brother was born in Bitburg.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #29  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies!
The time change and Dh's deployments are messing me up! does anyone have a spare cattleprod? I'm forgetting everything!
Jan Happy Bday!!!
Kara Woohooo the countdowns getting close!
does anyone know a good Ph 1 casserole with chicken?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 148/142/120

Height: 5'NOTHING

Sorry - all my cattle prods are in use at this moment.

I'm having a rough time with P1 right now. My stomach is "off" thanks to the preservatives in something from yesterday (I know it sounds wacky, but it really does make me sick) and I really want to eat something calm, not fibrous like veggies or heavy like meat or cheese. I just had some almonds (the cashews were in a can and could be the culprits of my yuckies) and am feeling a little better. I need to go shopping, but I need to shower first. I'm going to be in a time crunch this evening, and I'm not looking forward to it. There is so much to do on any given day that this yuckiness really sets me back.

Kara, what's the countdown look like?
Closed Thread