And the January Exercise Queen is...

• tomandkara with an incredible 5020 minutes! You have got to be our top exerciser ever. I am in awe!!

Our princesses this month are:

CyndiM with 1890 min
    Shy Moment with 1704
    amasam with 1315
    Venvix with 1305
    Pearlrose with 1192

You ladies are impressive!

If one of the mods could sticky the February Exercise Challenge and unsticky the January one, I would appreciate it. Thanks!!
  • Congratulations, Kara! That run you're training for in Germany will be no problemo!!!

Congrats to the princesses as well - I'm working my way up to join your ranks!
  • congratulations ladies!!! Once again I was an exercise tracking dropout. I did exercise this month, but quit counting minutes early on. Something to strive for in February I guess.
  • Kara!

And congratulations to all of you who are so dedicated to working out!
  • Congratulations!!!

• Congrats, what a great month!!
  • I've always been a slug when it comes to exercise but Kara is my role model now. If she can do all that with three kids there's just no excuse I can make

Thanks Kara!
  • Ah, but I do it to *escape* from the kids. Am I still your roll model?

Great job, ladies!

Kara
  • Congrats ladies!!!
  • to Kara and her princesses!

You are amazing!!!

Quote: Ah, but I do it to *escape* from the kids. Am I still your roll model?
    Kara
  • Congrats, Kara! My husband is a marathon runner. He tries to do 2 per year. Have you done them before? I know the training hours are CRAZY long!
  • Congrats ladies!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Quote: Congrats, Kara! My husband is a marathon runner. He tries to do 2 per year. Have you done them before? I know the training hours are CRAZY long!
    This will be my first. I don't know what got in my head, but once the seed was planted, those roots just couldn't be pulled up. I'm only in the mileage buildup phase right now, since the race is in September, so we'll see how I'm feeling once the true training kicks in this spring!

Does your husband have any tips???

Kara
  • My husband is certifiably nuts or he wouldn't do marathons at all! But seriously, he just stresses to stick to your training plan, and to remember that even if you are feeling great, days of rest are just as important as the running days in being able to reach your goal.

What a great 1st marathon to do! I am excited for you.
  • congratulations everyone.