Does any1 have this problem? (maybe TMI)

• I've noticed everytime I go off the SBD and come back on...for a while i have to pee all the time for probably the first few weeks..and it isn't because of increased water intake...because well ummm I haven't been keeping up with that at all (i know i know shame on me) Does anyone else have this problem?
  • I'm not to sure of that answer as I pee alot any way - I drink a gallon or more of water a day.
  • I get that for the first week or so. I think it's just from water retention and the healthier diet makes us lose the excess water. Definitely makes you feel less fat and bloaty.
  • Yes definetly does Neko!! Thats why I don't mind the constant trips to the bathroom...plus I have to walk all the way down the hall at work to get there so it's a lil more exercise than just sitting behind this desk all day.
  • At work, my boss keeps wondering why I run papers to him downstairs in the warehouse instead of calling him on the intercom. I keep telling him it's so I can get a little more exercise.

I just noticed you live pretty close to me.
  • I think the process is you burn up all the stored glycogen when you cut carbs in your diet. Your body retains a lot of water with glycogen, in the liver and your muscles, and you dump a lot of extra water out as you burn it up.
  • Thanks for the info Murph!!

Neko..my desk is right next to my boss's desk so I'm sure everytime I get up to go use the bathroom he's thinking i'm walking out to make a cell phone call or something because it doesn't seem humanly possible to have to pee this much lol
  • oh thank g=d i thought i was the only one who went to the bathroom like a race horse and ita probable because i have been drinking coffee and water but still i lost 20 pounds

Quote: I've noticed everytime I go off the SBD and come back on...for a while i have to pee all the time for probably the first few weeks..and it isn't because of increased water intake...because well ummm I haven't been keeping up with that at all (i know i know shame on me) Does anyone else have this problem?
  • congrats on the weight loss blondy! welcome to the frequent pee-ers club lol

• Thank you i finally heard the words that i always wanted to hear ''Hey are you losing weight? ''
  • Also I might add when you have more bulk in the intestine you hold more water with it. The water is then absorbed and eliminated. This makes the scale jump 5-10 lbs too.
  • whew... thought i was the only one