South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:59 AM   #16  

Kara Hi- We lived in Illeshiem. Ramstein was about 3 hrs from us. You will be really close to France(LOL I think). That area is fairly big. The big military hospital is close to there Landstuhl. We lived on base but I wish we had lived off base. both have their advantages. Just remember that most German houses do not have closets and the german washer/dryer is really small. My friend could only fit like 2pairs of jeans in hers at a time. The best time of the year is when they throw out all there stuff and put it on the side of the road. I have friends who have found wonderful antiques there. Shopping is awesome. In Poland we bought Polish Pottery way cheaper than you can get here in the states. In Czech Crystal some friends bought chandeliers that were gorgeous. I wish I had gotten a shrunk while in Germany(think big entertainment center but comes in pieces)

cat what is a flucidity bar?

LC I used to country line dance and I loved it but I am not sure my hips would work right with latin. Sounds like fun though. I wanna take ballroom dance lessons. But hubby doesn't

Today I am off to get my eyebrows waxed and to get a hair cut. And meeting hubby for lunch. I did go to a mexican restraunt last night with some friends and I did so well I just ahd asalad that had steak, lettuce, Pico de gallo, quacomole I am sure the sour creama nd cheese were not low fat so I tried to avoid them forgot to ask with out them. But I STAYED away from chips. I even gave the two chips that came on my plate to someone else.

Day 6 Phase 1.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:19 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Kara, I'd love to be on the Amazing Race, too! The only thing I'd be afraid of is Bunjy jumping. Everything else looks fun, though!

GONNA, gotta love those husbands of ours! At least he had good intentions! I hope you're feeling better.

tkglen, it sounds like you need a little Maybe it'll be easier now that your Dad has left. It always seems like it's harder to stay on plan when you have company.

Stephanie, I feel so bad for your DD! What a terrible experience. I'm glad the dean understands, and that she has the love and support of you and your DH to help her through this.

Schmoodle, I haven't ordered my Toddy yet, but I plan to. Enjoy your coffee!

Cat, thanks for the info. It looks like fun, I love stretching, it makes me feel so good.

PHins, that was a funny story about the car. Too bad for the kids that they made it to school anyway. Have a good OP day!

Kim, sorry to hear you're still sick. I hope you start feeling better soon!

tammie, ! We spent 7 years in Augsburg and loved every minute of it. We lived on base, but made a lot of German friends and spent a lot of time with them soaking up their culture. We bought a lot of pottery and crystal while we were there, and I got hooked on Hummel figurines, too. It's funny, I think almost every American buys a shrunk while they're in Germany. I'd sure love to go back one day.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 164/156/123

Height: 5'2

Boy- you chicks are busy this morning.

Just another day ON THE BEACH- I wish,
the real beach is only 3 hours away and I miss it.
Need to plan a trip soon. Altho, we are going to
Cancun next month-DH won a trip at work for
sales and theres about 10-12 couples going.

Hope everyone has a great day on the beach- Mo
Old 01-30-2008, 10:44 AM   #19  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

poor Kim

MO Wow Cancun! I haven't been there yet but I will go one day.

Cottage what would those husbands of ours do with out us
Old 01-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 232/224/165

Height: 5'4"

Hi Cat!

I am from Louisiana - although I live in Houston now! I agree we must find out how to say " let the lbs roll off" I will have to ask my someone in my family on that one! I have just restarted SB on 1/22--- I did it about 3 years ago and dropped 45lbs with in 3 months and felt great-- stupidity is what made me get off this WOL! I am really dizzy today and have been dizzy since Sunday! but it too shall pass! Just thought I would say hello and hope you have a great Marti Gras!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #21  
Faith in me

Morning all! I've been mia the past few days....can't type too much as I'm headed to get a MUCH needed haircut...Haven't had it cut since Sept before I got married!! It's been driving me crazy...I'm chopping my long locks off...Pray she does a good job! lol be back to post more later...Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 210/185.5/135

Height: 5'1

Morning!
Just checking in before the baby wakes and the kids get home from school. Its been cancelled due to the ice /wind storms we are having. I have started the day off well. I am down 1.5 and have done my 3 mile WATP!! Now to start on the houswework..wheres teh house fairy when you need her?! Have a great day fellow SBers!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:31 AM   #23  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

cajun-where in houston?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 222.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'1

Morning chicks! It was sooo hard to get up this morning. I worked from 8am to 9pm yesterday at the school. We had a family involvement night and of course I volunteered for it. It was a blast but I was (and still am) exhausted!

The scale hates me as I've been slowly gaining weight almost every day since eating Ph 2. It really is a disappointment but I'm going to stick with it. I can't really say that I'm enjoying my meals either, which is also disappointing. But, like I said, I'm going to stick with it!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

zoerba, do you want to post a menu so we can advise?
Don't worry too much, there is a period of adjustment when you start Ph2, when your loss stalls. At least, I experienced this.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #26  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Morning cajun, history & missin have a great day

Zoerba try not weighing in every day that can be duscouraging itself. I gained 2lbs when I first started phase 2. Hang in there
Old 01-30-2008, 12:05 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 232/224/165

TK- I am in the Champions area
Old 01-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #28  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

cajun-I don't know exactly where that's at but I'm by Hobby.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

Good Afternoon everyone!

I would have said hi earlier but my boss actually expect me to work today. *gasp* It's just a really busy day around here for some reason. I'm attempting to read and post while eating my salad. Hopefully I can read all the posts later.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:08 PM   #30  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Wish I could do personals, but it's a quick run-through for me today!

Tons of students came in today...a good thing for the Center, but it sure put a dent in my internet time!

Hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy (and warm!), and having a great hump day! Here's some for those who need it and for our sickos!
Closed Thread