Watp

• Anyone else using/have used these? Im using the 3mile walk away your waistline atm. Any suggestions on other good ones by WATP?
  • I'll let you know. I've got a couple on reserve and am picking them up at the bookmobile this afternoon. I've heard really good things about them.
  • So far I love the one I have , Im very....shh dont tell...uncoordinated, and they work great for me.. I sweat my butt off but dont feel silly or defeated because i cant jump up down and off the ceiling!
  • I do the 1 mile booster. It's on demand...so I can put it on whenever. I havent tried the other ones available though. I really like the booster.
  • I have a DVD with three on it - 1 mile Get Up and Go, 2 mile High Calorie Burn, and 3 mile Super Fat Burn. I like them all!

Kara
  • I've got a few - the Walk Slim Fast Start 2-mile, 3-mile and 4-miles, the 4-mile Express Super Challenge, the 1-mile walk booster and the Walk Slim Fast Firming DVD. I love all of them and it's really nice to have so many and be able to switch it up. I'll be adding more to my collection soon!
  • Thanks Gals for the info! It helps when purchasing to have some input!
  • Ok, I hope I don't sound too out of it, but what are these? Are they DVD's that you watch while on treadmill?
  • Hey, ADAGIRL! You can find more info here. I find that they're a GREAT alternative to the treadmill as the treadmill is terrible on my knees. For some reason, WATP dvd's are the only ones which keep me truly motivated.