crock pot roast?

• Anybody have any crock pot roast recipes that are SBD friendly? I have a roast (I forget if it's bottom round or eye of round, but I did make sure it was on the updated allowed list) that I'd love to pop in the crock pot, but my old standby of onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup are definitely out, so I need some inspiration if anyone has any for me!

TIA!
  • When I make a roast in the crock pot, I usually put onions, celery and carrots in the bottom around the roast then a cup or so of red wine. Then I just season the roast with some salt, pepper and herbs. The wine makes a nice gravy in the bottom with the juices from the roast. You can skim the fat off the juices and use a little WW flour to make a gravy. Last time I did that my husband didn't notice the difference.
  • I don't eat red meat, but when I make a roast for DH, I just brown the roast first, right in the crockpot. Then I add 1/2 envelope of onion soup mix and an 8 oz. can of tomato sauce with the carrots and cut up onion and sweet potatoes. Jake really likes it this way.