First Weigh In

• Hi everyone! Today is my first weigh in on the SBD. I have over 100lbs to lose and every little bit counts.

I lost 4lbs on my first week of phase 1! I am past the headaches and the cravings, so I think week two is going to be a pretty smooth one.

Since DH will never post and he is doing this with me, I thought I would do a happy dance for him too. When we started the diet the scale registered overload for him. He is 6'3" and the scale stops reading at 309. He now registers on the scale! He was down to 304 today, which is 5lbs down. I am so proud of him, he has always sabatoged any diets I have been on by this point before.

Thank you for answering all my questions this week and for providing so many yummy phase 1 recipes.
  • Congratulations to you and your DH that's fantastic.
  • YAY!!!

Kara
  • Great job, you guys! You are on your way!
  • WTG! Congratulations to both of you!!
  • WTG Diana! My Dh used to sabatoge my efforts too but he is now hooked on SB. Glad to see you here

If you haven't tried the Chicken Divan all I can say is mmmmmmmmm! The boys don't like it but Katie does! (except I don't give her broccoli, just the chicken)
  • Congratulations, Diana and your DH! Let me do a happy dance for you, too!
    : dance:
  • Congratulations!!!!!
  • Congratulations to both of you!!