South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #16  
RNMOM

Default hi

Hiya all!

Cold and foggy today, the roads are treacherous. It sure is pretty though. I finally got the Christmas trees down and am now putting the house back together.........well, except for the leak in plumbing in our bathroom. I got home today and the toilet is gone, the sink is gone, the tub and all the ugly tiles are gone, the linoleum ripped up...........AURRGHHH! I guess this means we are redoing the bathroom. It will be nice to have it done.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hugs
Old 01-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #17  

So far so good today!

I wanted to do Cola Chicken for dinner tonight, but the only diet soda I have on hand is Diet Root Beer. Will this be the same?
Old 01-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Well, I can't believe it, but Saturday is almost over! I've gotten every room clean except for my room and that is going to be a PITA! I'm thinking that it will take me about 2 hours to get it 100% done, but we'll see. I'm still planning on getting it finished tonight, regardless of how long it takes. I want tomorrow to be completely free for laundry (ugh) and leisure!

The boys are watching and enjoying the game - second half of the first one just started, so it's going to be a long night. I think I'll run out and get something to eat and come back and start cleaning around 7. I work best at night!

I hope everyone's Sat. is going well - here comes Sunday!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #19  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Cottage, I visited Lancaster years ago when my husband was working near there. He was working in the area for about 4 months when my kids were little. I LOVED the landscape and bought a gorgeous log cabin quilt from an Amish Lady at her farmhouse. Seems like they have such a great way of life...peaceful. I found the culture so interesting.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #20  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Looks like we might get the nor'easter tomorrow night. Personally I could use the time as long as the power stays on. I picked up local spinach, beet greens and 6 lbs of pears to add to my CSA bounty. My dehydrator is working overtime (and I'm getting a workout prepping it all!). I'm so excited to have spinach for omelets this week!

I think I'm addicted to delicata fries. Oh my

Good evening all
Old 01-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #21  

Hiya girls!!

Not much to report here..... I am somehow down 2 lbs this week, but I can't say it is due to 100% clean eating.

I am exhausted today, but did want to check in.

Barb I am thinking of you often and praying for you and Brian.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Thanks everyone for the support on the stuck scale issue. I checked my measurements and discovered I had lost about 4" overall in the last month. I then went back to the scale and had a conversation about its unacceptable attitude We'll see if that does any good by next week.
Looks like everyone had very productive days. I got the Christmas lights taken down at my mom's house finally and got all my grocery shopping done. Now it's off to bed before a day of garage organizing tomorrow.

Last edited by THINBYJUNE; 01-12-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good Sunday morning to you!

I'm just waiting for Jake to finish getting ready, and we're off to meet the gang for breakfast. Sigh, more scrambled eggs and turkey sausage for me. I'm sure looking forward to being able to enjoy French Toast or oatmeal again, 2 more days!!!!

We'll go have a chat and a coffee with Mom & Dad afterwards, then I'm facing a huge pile of laundry at home. We'll probably have all the kids and grandkids here later this afternoon for supper.

What's your day looking like?
Old 01-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #24  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning chicks.

You gals sure do have a busy weekend.

Besides the funeral I went to yesturday I've been sleeping or laying on the couch watching tv. Per my doc I have to do a test on Friday morning and I can start working out again on the 25th for no more than 30 minutes a day - 3 days a week and slowly increase a day depending on how I feel.

Speaking of how I feel I am misserably depressed because I am not one for laying around so in turn all I have done is EAT I just want this all over with - I want to go back to 8/07 when all as going well in life including my eating and weight loss.

Count your blessing everyday! You gals are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:32 AM   #25  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks, didn't get in yesterday, but it was a busy outside of the house day. Today is a busy inside of the house day. I need to clean and organise and make my meal plan for the week. I think I am going to stay on ph 1 til the week end. I had a slip on friday but I am proud of myself for not letting myself say oh well I just eat all week end and start again on monday. I was right back on track. Well I need to get going it is already 9:30 I have been up for 1 1/2 and have nothing done but yougurt and tea. Have a great day. I will try to pop in later.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:51 AM   #26  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Hi gals. Everyone's busy busy busy this weekend!

We had a fun time with our company. Eating was not terrific. I was up another three pounds this morning. Anyone else gain when you ovulate? Temp goes down, scale goes up. Weird. Anyway, I did do my run this morning (look, my girl actually moved and you can see the whole zero!) so that made me feel better, but after eating a couple things I probably shouldn't have tonight I kind of spiraled off and here I am sitting with a half empty bag of jelly candies in front of me. I tell ya, though, logging on here sure killed the monster. I'll put the candy away now...in the trash can...

My laundry is almost done and then I'm off to bed. Keep the earth spinnin' for me!

Kara
Old 01-13-2008, 08:58 AM   #27  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Ah coffee

Why do cats decide that, on the one morning you can sleep in they want to run around like maniacs at 6 am?? And why is that the only time they're interested in the noisy toy you bought a month ago? beasts!

It's still lovely here today but it looks like we have a storm coming in late tonight. I'm going to get my next dehydrator batch set-up and get out for a walk while I can. Onions are next, that should be fun. My eyes really can't tolerate onions but they are soooo good dried. They taste like a healthy version of those crunchy fried things. Of course I just dry them for onion powder but they do taste awfully good as is

I've noticed that a lot of us seem to have scale problems at the same time. Maybe they have a secret union and email each other when we're asleep? I've been losing and gaining the same two lbs for 10 days. so frustrating.

Hang in there GonnaBe. Can you do anything like really slow walking? I suppose you've made it through any back log of good books? Wish I had some great suggestions but I'd be as frustrated as you sound. FWIW I'll keep listening as much as you need.

Now off to cut onions.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #28  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Just checking in.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:38 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

Quick check in for me between projects. Had no idea I was such a procrastinator until I cleaned out the garage. I have a whole new "to-do" list from projects I meant to start and never did. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I'm just finishing up the laundry and enjoying a break. Monica and the girls are on their way, so it won't be quiet around here for long. DS and family are all sick with colds, so they won't be over. I just made a yummy pot of the Fireside White Bean and Turkey Sausage Soup for lunch, with leftovers for lunches for a few days. If you haven't tried that soup yet, you should give it a go, it's super yummy! I always add a can of diced tomatoes and a bag of spinach or escarole to it, too. We're having Portobello Pizzas for supper, and I'm going to stuff some peppers with ricotta and spinach since Caitlyn isn't too fond of mushrooms. I'm tempted to get out that Chocolate Bread Pudding that I was given the other day, but it's in the freezer and that's where it will stay!
We're expecting some snow overnight, tomorrow may be a snowday!
Closed Thread